Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Program Analyst Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

HR asked about myself,my strength and weakness, why do I need this job,He asked about hobbies and how do I see myself in five years,how do your friends describe you and are you willing to relocate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

1st round online exam(general aptitude) and second round face to face technical interview(JAVA).
    In java they asked about inheritance, polymorphism, generics, Exception handling, Memory allocation, Garbage collector,call by value and call by reference, hasmap and few java swing questions. Difference between jdk and jre. difference between union and structure.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Interview

1st round online exam. mostly aptitude. concepts like profit and loss, percentage, upstream and downstream. 2nd round face to face inteview. Mostly java. concepts like inheritance, call by value call by reference, inheritance, polymorphism, generics, exception handling, garbage collector, difference between jre and jdk, difference between union and structure. multiple inheritance in java

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there will be aptitude test and then technical round and Hr round.Aptitude is at mediocre level and technical interview it depends on the interviewer they will look for a person who is strong in basics either in coding or their respective branches, and also they will check whether the candidate is update with technology.

Interview Questions

• Explain about the Bluetooth interface and WiFi interface. They also asked about micro controller architecture.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was quite tough and was asked a lot about basic ECE questions and asked about my final year project briefly. Then they asked about my personal details and about my academics. Then they further proceeded to HR interview and that was easy.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanchipuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kanchipuram (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was do,ne in three rounds i.e., written test,technical and hr. written test is easy provided you are good with the basics.Technical and hrr rounds depends on the type of Hr.For me all went smoothly and i would say the difficulty level was average.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore South (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore South (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Basically, I was interviewed for 45 min -where there were coding questions like eg: to implement linked list etc, there were some database questions , questions about the project and final there were some questions on family background ,After my technical interview i went with HR interview and later decision came after 2 monts.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First round - Written exam through AMCAT
    2nd round - Technical interview
    3rd round - HR interview

Technical Interview:
    You CV directs your tech round. Don't write any subject/technology which you don't know.
    All sorts of tech questions might be asked to CSE/IT candidate. Be prepared for surprise puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give a real time example of Scheduling in Computers?
      Q: What are transactions in DBMS?
      Q: Normalization in DBMS?
      Q: example of FCFS scheduling in computers?
      Q: Current project in detail?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The company came for campus placement. We had Aptitude and verbal test first. After that we were shortlisted for technical interview. After next shortlisting, we had HR Interview. Process was simple.

Program Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I got selected via college, the first round was aptitude without any quans. The Second round was technical interview, where they asked some basic programming questions and questions from my engineering stream. Third round was personal HR, just some basic questions about one self.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in any location?   1 Answer