Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Programmer Analyst

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Newark, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Actually i was referred by a relative who is working in CTS got a call immediately in 3days..Most of the questions were non-technical and technical questions were fairly easy..The guy who interviewed me seems to be a non-technical(may be HR)..he asked mostly about c++ features..
Fews questions what is encapsulation Data hiding and abstraction..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Onsite campus interview..had a discussion about all c language questions n answers and told immediately that I have selected.after I got offer letter after 3 months I got selected

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus interview -
    An Aptitude test to determine the analytical skills, only passed will go to next stage
    Group discussion to check people skills, only selected will go to next stage
    personal interview to check your personality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

There were online Amcat test consist of verbal,Logical,quantitative and debugging section .
    Out of 2200 student 540 selected.
    Then student go through technical interview followed by HR interview
    HR interview is just a formality.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Out of college interview. So was relatively easy. Basic programming questions and about general intersts only.Out of college interview. So was relatively easy. Basic programming questions and about general intersts only.Out of college interview. So was relatively easy. Basic programming questions and about general intersts only

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2014.

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. The first round is written test which is an online test. Once you clear that, they will send an email out for next rounds which were supposedly in-person.
    The in-person interview had 3 rounds. first and second rounds are coding rounds and final round is hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview is scheduled by a recruiter. They called for interview at 10'O clock, but I have to wait for interview till 4'0 clock. They called too many candidates at a time. They called me for Node.js, but they asked about React or Angular. The interviewer looks she don't know anything just asking questions and busy with her mobile. Don't call for interview if you don't have openings for the role.

Interview Questions

• Basic Js, HTML and CSS questions   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview was a pretty much like your standard On-Campus recruitment drive.
    Nothing special.
    First round: Online quantitative and analytical questions. After clearing it, you get shortlisted for second round.
    Second round: In-person interview with the company folks. After clearing this, third and final round.
    This round: Typical HR round. just conversing and talking about the company.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions from the resume. About projects and how they were done. Nothing great.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I had 3 rounds. One was an aptitude test. Then I had a Technical interview and then HR round. All the rounds were basic. Aptitude test had logical reasoning and Quant.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview question - pseudo code to sort an array   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

first had a HR call, after a week hiring manager called and took interview then received offer in 2 weeks. HR asked some basic questions like your goals, strengths, weakness. Choose a topic and speak for 2mins.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked me some basic questions as i was a fresher and related to networking. He asked me different network topologies and SQL commands. What is your project? what are the technologies you used in the project.   Answer Question