Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Newark, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Actually i was referred by a relative who is working in CTS got a call immediately in 3days..Most of the questions were non-technical and technical questions were fairly easy..The guy who interviewed me seems to be a non-technical(may be HR)..he asked mostly about c++ features..
Fews questions what is encapsulation Data hiding and abstraction..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Stevens Point, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

It was easy if you know the basics

Interview Questions

• Questions about digital electronics   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus Interview was very simple, nothing that was overly complicated. About 1 week later the campus rep would email you to sit for a interview at the headquarters. On interview day there were several other potentials from different schools, and one by one were called to do interviews with 3 managers (General HR Interview, Technical Interview, and Job fit interview). About two weeks later the offer was extended for a training 1-3 months in the future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First step was to appear for a written test that had basic maths and analytical solving problems. After getting shortlisted, appeared for a one on one interview. Questions asked were basic Java programming , database and on projects done in college. Questions were easy enough to answer if the candidate has thorough concepts

Negotiation

None

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

very easy interview with hr manager questions related to work experience and project,testing,qa, details and technical interview with 5 different people and IT director for about 2 hours and got an offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2011.

Interview

An Aptitude test and a technical interview. Some people may have HR round.Be prepare with your resume and your project and work experience. In Technical round, they will ask mostly what you have given in your resume. Questions will be based on your skill set mentioned in your resume

Interview Questions

• Asked to write code in paper which i didn't expect, but performed well.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, Got call from recruiting team. two rounds phone interview - one general information inquire and technical phone interview. Final one and one interview with Sr.Director.It took almost 30 days from application submission to final offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Selected from On-Campus interview .Day-long process which includes first clearing a general aptitude test followed by one-on-one interview session with recruting officers

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a first interview by phone. They asked me about what I like to do, my projects, etc. I had a second one at the main office and I was asked about some technical skills and the last one was a personal test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered the amount and the conditions and I accepted

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

after graduation. One round of interview.