Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.6

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2013.

Interview

It was way back in 2006. Simple aptitude test followed by an easy technical interview. It was way back in 2006. Simple aptitude test followed by an easy technical interview.

Interview Questions

• It was way back in 2006. Simple aptitude test followed by an easy technical interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Nice interview ,Cool Not many questions,Basic introduction and technical questions.First About ur self And What are the projects worked and How u implement those skills in current world.Basic technical questions on Dataware houseConcepts

Interview Questions

• tellme about ur self and few tech questions Only 5 mins.All done And fotan offer immediatley in hand   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Took 3 weeks in total.
    First round phone call with Recruiter, this was about 20 minutes. Second, Technical Interview with Hiring Manager (or Team member). Technical interview with Client SME. Then offer in 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA - General Technical and Behavioral questions. No surprises, brain teasers or stress interview   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2013.

Interview

We were only asked behavioral and resume based questions. Some recruiters did ask technical questions though. Was not technical, it was a mass hiring event from my college. Over 300 students were hired from our university.

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (India, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

hired through campus interview through my University. FIrst day is aptitude and followed by technical 1:1 combined HR. They are so friendly that made me to answer relaxly. As I'm a collge student, interview was so easy and asked more about my final year projects.

Interview Questions

• difference between c and c++, projects worked on and simple like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. The interviewer was really nice and since I only graduated then from college, he was less strict and focussed mainly on questions related to IQ and standard data structure.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was good. Had a pretty open discussion with the interviewer. Developed a very good rapport. Basic programming and aptitude knowledge was tested. Behavioral questions were covered too.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for onsite job and they had called me for screening. First there was a basic screening of behavioral skills after which the technical interview was scheduled. The technical interview was conducted by a panel who grilled me on technical skills.

Application

Interview

Easiest interview processes. Just need to be prepared for some interview questions related to aptitude. They hire almost everybody who apply. so it is not a rocket science after all getting into this company as a fresher.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Computerised Test followed by Technical and HR interview. Since it was Campus recruting, so hundreds of people had given tests, and it takes a couple of days to select people based on test

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company? Why change your branch from Mechanical to IT?   1 Answer