Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.6

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Simple enough. General communication skills and simple logical skills questioning. HR type questions and depends on the interviewer. Some students might be asked difficult technical questions. Prepare basic data structures and algorithms, few language based questions and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your achievements.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Pretty smooth. Its a two step process.
    One simple MCQ test, whose result you get with 2 to 3 days.
    Then on site interview. 2 Interview, 1 Technical which just brushes up the basics and 1 HR.
    They basically take anyone whose able to converse confidently

Interview Questions

• Explain public static void main in java?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Common HR Questions, database questions SQL joins: given 2 tables and asked output for left, inner , outer joins , SQL concepts, Asked about academic projects, C programming, Sorting numbers,

Application

Interview

HR has interviewed me instead of the core interviewer. It was more of checking confidence. Bur it might not be the case with all other interviewers as its a big organization.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you when you did not answer ll my questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There was an initial aptitude test as part of campus placements. After that there was a technical cum HR round which spanned across 30 minutes. Most of the questions were about my under-grad subjects.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Campus Interview and the process was easy enough. A written test was followed by the interview. Both were good enough and got it cleared easily. Since it was a campus interview, questions were basically asked about the college projects and programming skills.

Application

Interview

Had a brief discussion about the known technology skills and some personality related questions. The overall process was smooth. The interview happened in the university campus and got the offer on the same day.

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Theory based written exam, and one round of technical interview covering many college engineering subjects. First day, the written exam covered english, analytical and math subjects. Second day it covered 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Electronics subject questions were asked because I had Electronics engineering and few IQ puzzles to test IQ   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The process started with a eligibility questionnaire, and on selection it was followed by a in person programming round and then a final HR round. On completion of all if they liked the person's aptitude and attitude he or she will be selected. This is normal for both on and off campus.

Interview Questions

• About the attitude, relevant subject, programming basics   Answer Question