Cognizant Technology Solutions Programming Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Programming Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The process begins with an aptitude test, which is followed by a basic technical interview which lasts for about 10 min and then ends with a HR interview in which you need to sign that you are up for changes in domain, location and shifts

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Programming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was of 3 rounds. The first round was online test comprising of aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal and debugging of codes. This round was relatively easy. The second round was technical HR, where he asked about my project, internship and current affairs. Final round was HR round where he checked my communication skills and my interpersonal skills.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 technical and 2 HR
    all basic programing languages
    critical reasoning
    Aptitude .
    i was tested in these domains and they asked for flexibility of Relocation and i accepted the offer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a aptitude test which is very easy followed by technical interview and HR interview. Difficulty level of technical interview is above average where as HR interview was just for namesake.

Interview Questions

• Some programs in the language I am not comfortable with   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment drive. Initially a screening test is done via amcat which is full of aptitude and few small programs. some 400 students are shortlisted for next interview then they conducted a technical and HR Interview after a week they announced results.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Greater Noida (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was through amcat
     two rounds were conducted.
    tech round of 10 minutes
    hr round of 5 minutes.
    It was time taking as there were a lot of candidate who applied for the same job.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vijayawada (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a pool drive.iam in stream of information technology.firstly there is an amcat exam at home by video recording.then i got a msg after 4days that iam eligible for interview....and there tr and hr rounds, but didnt mentioned interview date.then after 20days i got a message of interview venue .nearly 250 students attended.tr was done difficult,for different students different quentions were asked.so many of students were sorted out here.hr was quite common.

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

They don't give offer letter even after clearing all the rounds. They just wastes your time. Its not only in my case there many student who didn't got the letter.

Program Analyst Interview

Interview

first round was aptitude
    second round was a technical interview
    third round was an HR round

just be thorough with your basics
    they will ask you to write codes during the technical interview
    all the best, do well !!

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

first round was easy to clear when you have strong knowledge in english.they were asked quants only 10 question and it is moderate to answer.logical questions were quite difficult to answer

Interview Questions

• probability,permutation,speed and distance and pipe   1 Answer
    • 8 members sitting find who is sitting next   Answer Question