Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.8

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2010.

Interview

Group interview with immediate supervisor, his supervisor, a peer, and two others

Interview Questions

• Why want to change industries?
    They asked for a photocopy of my MBA diploma.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I thought I had negotiated a salary. HR told me the maximum they would pay. I was no longer in position to refuse.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by one of the consulting firm to go for Cognizant Interview. Irrespective of my reluctance (As I always know this kind of interviews lands up in to kind of walk-ins) she told me that it is scheduled one and is only of 5-8 years experience ppl. When I went to the place there were more than 100 ppl lined up for interview and experience varying to 2-8 years. I was totally surprised to see it. Though having an experience of around 7.5 years i was been given a token and asked to wait for my turn, I waited for around 2 hours for my first round of interview till then not even the HR consult with me...Anyways...then a young lady came up and called my token number and took me inside. I thought she is HR and coordinating for the interview...but to my surprise she asked me to take a seat and started the interview...I thought its gonna be HR first then Technical Interview will happen till she asked to rate my self on one of the skills(Programming language) out of 5. I was totally shocked to see that ( I am pretty much sure her experience would be 4-5 years).. My interview circled around questions only on that programming language irrespective of the requirements on other frameworks, technical architecture and design patterns ( She must be knowing only that much considering her experience :) ). Questions that were asked were so basic that now a days those questions are asked from a 2-3 years experience candidate ( In my current organization I am in to technical panel from last 3 years and i also take interviews and hired so many candidates but we maintain what needs to asked and to whom we are interviewing). Still I started giving my answers correctly and suddenly she said that you are becoming very smart and your attitude is not right. With this attitude if you will go for Client Interview / MR round it would be a adverse impact on you. What the hell...No body in last 7.5 years of my experience told me so...I have given so many interviews and holding so many offers in hands and worked with various organizations and also at client side (onsite) for 2 years and interacts with client almost everyday....First of all how can you interview a person through a person who is so inexperience and even doesn't know what to ask, from where to start and whats the requirement...She interviewed me like i am having 2-3 years of experience and they are hiring in bulk :). It left a very bad impression of Cognizant on me as till this date i was thinking CTS to be very process oriented and respect experience people. (Atleast i was expecting some very healthy interview/discussion from CTS considering interviewer must know whats the requirement is and of whom they are interviewing)...How can a company of this stature can do like this....

Interview Questions

• Having an experience of more than 7.5 years first time ever somebody told me that your attitude is not correct and It will be adverse impact when you interact with Client or Manager..   2 Answers

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Interviews are mostly focus on the the technology you are working on. Complexity of interview is medium. If you have worked in the technology for few years you shouldn't find it difficult to pass the interviews. Most of the questions were focused on informatica tool. Interviewer was trying to assess the practical knowledge of the technology and focus was on the scenarios encountered in real time projects

Interview Questions

• a puzzle question on the hour hand and sec hand   1 Answer

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process for a day , starting from the basics.Initially it was a telephonic interview and called in person.It was a smooth process overall and HR rolled the offer within a week.

Project Lead Interview

Interview

Training sales team on specialized channels of gaming products, high-end Dell system product lines of Alien ware computers for successful sales pitch and customer satisfaction. • Implemented online employee performance monitoring dashboard system by migrating from a local manual entry-based system allowing for dynamic data manipulation.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Written Tests,2 Technical Round and HR Round
    First there was a written test . After passing the test interview will be done by the panel members , There were some confusion after the written as the person around were not sure how to tackle situation.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2013.

Interview

two round technical will be there.Once you clear the technical round will go through One HR round.
    It will take two to three weeks to get the offer letter. Depends on the Role you selected for

Interview Questions

• Previous Experience. challenges faced.Solution to the problem   Answer Question