Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. They focused on different aspects: behavioral interview, skills, experience. At the same time they gave me some advice regarding my resume and some behavioral tips. The atmosphere was relaxed and people were friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed as part of virtual job fair conducted during Sept 2015. Hiring Manager shortlisted and sent me options to choose slot of Skype interview.

Hiring Manager called me on the day of interview and clarified in very first statement that there was no job available for Project Manager position. However discussion ended in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me something about yourself.
      Q. How technical you are?
      Q. Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Q. What is your current salary?
      Q. Are you willing to relocate?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The process was extensive but was not time consuming.there were 3 rounds of interview and it went for 1 week. Got to know about the result after 10 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took some time but it went through pretty good

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hartford, CT).

Interview

smooth interview process
    if client interview is good then you are all set
    i had 2 15 min interview - 1 with employee and 1 with client and then got an offer

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate 5%

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good response. Clear process. Swift and efficient. Too many interview schedule. Wait till get a client requirement. Interview depending on interviewer. No set process. Moves quickly to fillup open client position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

The process was fairly easy (behavioral q's). The staff was nice and the process was smooth. The interviewers were easy to speak with. No hard q's were asked throughout the whole process.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial HR screening followed by technical round of interview..
    Technical Questions were easy.No complex code questions.
    1 more Managerial Round of interview.
    HR called in 2 days time for discussion related Salary.
    Interview process took 1 week

Manager - Projects Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was 3 rounds. One for technical discussion, second for client/manager discussion and 3rd with HR for salary negotiation. The technical interview was conducted on skype and questions related to the technology I applied for were asked. The questions were not tricky and a person working on the technology should be able to answer it. Managerial round was more of a process interview on how you will approach an issue, how will you work with team and how will you rate your sub-ordinates. HR round was more or less about the salary negotiation and the process related to your joining.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current organization?   1 Answer

Manager - Projects Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

There were altogether 3 rounds of interviews, 2 of them being more of HR rounds and one was a technical interview covering several technologies. Questions ranged from basics and graduated to more difficult topics, they also had questions on processes followed in previous assignments.
    Interview process took a couple of weeks and entire recruitment process took almost 2 months!

Interview Questions

• Questions were around memory leakage, heap configuration,integration protocols,collections etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasnt a much scope for negotiation on the salary in first HR round, I would suggest to re-negotiate the salary once they have decided to make an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Quite simple