Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round consists of an aptitude test. It is divided into 3 sections.
    English- It includes comprehensions, synonym,antonym,grammar.
    Quant.
    Logical.

Second round is the technical round. Focuses on object oriented concepts and some basic coding.

Third round is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Time complexities of sorting algorithms.
      Linked List.
      Circular linked list code.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 rounds including 2 technical and 1 HR. First round was totally technical and in depth. Second round was high level like about current application and preojects and what is your role and resposibilities currently.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Long interview process, it took 1 month to complete process till HR. there are three rounds

1 Technical Round
    2 Managerial Round
    3 HR

All Round went smooth. Managers are really cool, cooperative and give proper time to explain ans.
    In HR round , HR (My Concern Person) was not negotiate on salary. They have their standards for salary. He just offer and ask for final confirm. i said , am not ok with salary.so he directly disconnected phone without a single word. No No No No negotiation.

No negotiation, it like HR person (My Concern Person) is owner of Company

Senior Associate - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

i was interviewed 9 years ago. It was a technical interview and the level was moderate.

that was followed by an HR round...with usual questions that you can find anywhere on the internet.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

nothing great normal questions.Interviewer was even less experienced than me.
    Was asking normal question.very very easy. There was a client interview followed who was more interested in gk questions rather than technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation Since they could not even match my last salary.had to put a joining bonus to negotiate,still could not match my last salary

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

Interview

Interview comprised of technical and HR round. One day long process with shortlisting and going through different rounds. Technical round had questions on Composition,Spring DI , logical, hibernate concepts . HR was all about salary negotiations. End of the day was sure on getting offer.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Guyz...i was interviewed at cognizant pune campus...after clearing the written round i was called for other rounds...the first round was gd....everyone got 30 sec to spk...i cleared that round...after that it was technical interview round...that also i cleared...now it was the last ,hr round...and guyz i was rejected here...i was absolutely clueless why was i rejected.

Interview Questions

• Questions related networking and project done in college..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. Management was pathetic, interview was scheduled for 9 Am and got there on time. Was made to wait until 3PM and still wasn't called for the first round. Needs better management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was one round of interview. The person interviewing was more interested in knowing the name of java classes rather than the java/j2ee concepts.
    Although I was being interviewed for the role of java architect there were no questions asked related to Java/J2ee design pattern or any other Architecture questions

Interview Questions

• Q. Write down the WSDL structure
      Q. Explain Spring bean life cycle
      Q. Which controller to use for creating a rest based webservice in spring
      Answer Question

Applications Support, Unix, Oracle SQL, Pl/SQL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There is two round of F2F interview. 1st round of interview is purely to test the technical skills. 2nd Round of interview is a managerial round which is to understand the workflow in which the candidate has worked before. It involves an overview of technical things that has came while working in the previous company.