Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

2.9

382 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process was good.
    I was having three yrs of total exp. and was interviewed for Selenium Automation using Java
    I Had two rounds of Interview.
    One Technical, One Managerial and one HR round

Interview Questions

• Core Java Concepts
      More focus on Xpaths
      Basic Selenium Commands   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked to report at 9:30 there are many no of people . Few panel members are there. It was called at 3:00 pm for interview . Poor interview process no proper coordinator

Interview Questions

• Previous project details roles and responsibility, framewirk,string functions, excel data base import read data from excel   Answer Question

Associate - Projects Interview

Application

Interview

It was a scheduled interview.
    I reached around 11 AM and handed over my CV to the HR. She told me there will be two rounds of technical and one round of HR interview. She called me up in next 10 mins for first technical round. Looking at the person, He seemed to be a Sr. techy guy. Interview went around 45-50 Mins.
    Questions were mostly from core java and database. Few from Spring too.
    After this the HR told that no need of second round and she sent me for HR interview which was pretty simple and mainly the time took was for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• -How HashMap works
      -Why String is immutable
      -Thread Life cycle
      -HashMap vs ConcurrentHashMap and so on
      Few DB questions were on Joins and query optimizations.
      Other questions were on Spring IoC and MVC   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the worst. As they call you at 10 Am and when you reach their they make you sit in the waiting room for hours, For the simple process they took 3 days.But i got selected so that was worth it.

BPS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

In email they there is only face to face interview for selection process .but when process started the take 1 hr round theen again one face to face interview after that aptitude tast and again they say you have to face one more round of interview it feel like they just doing these all for time pass. After that it start feeling use less so i leave the building.

Interview Questions

• basic questions like tell me about yourself and all common questions   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through naukri. i got call from cognizant. In the interview process
    1) online test(amcat)
    2) technical
    3) manager
    4) Hr round

In online test core java based questions, sql questions, two java programs 1) arrays related
    2) String related. in that giving a method in that method we have to write the code . for two java programs 45min,
    and also hibernate , spring questions.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hinjewadi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was 4 rounds:
    1st round : Introduction, they check your communication, past records, and your stability. Reason why you want a non tech profile job.
    2nd round: Introduce your self, fresher then talk about education plus family and project in final year for 2 minutes.
    Again they check for your communication (It's a operational round) deciding round .
    3rd could be your again communication check round . Depend upon your performance.
    4th HR round. It's a deciding round . For salary or whatever.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Cleared all 5 rounds in a span of 3 months 😣..still did not get the offer letter. HR was in contact ,she was not reachable for first two months ,somehow got her number.She was Making excuse on daily basis for the delay and said I will release the offer ASAP,but nothing happened.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 2 pm. The first round started at 6 pm. There are only few people to handle the crowd of almost 500 candidates. There are 3 rounds 1.Group Discussion 2. Face to face interview and 3.HR round. My topic for GD was "eve teasing". There were 10 people in group and people were telling their views randomly. In f2f interview, there were some common questions like the background, easy technical questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round is programming test in which they asked to write the program they provided, Complexity is Medium
    Second round is F2F technical Interview, In which they asked about OOPS, C# and then SQL Server and Then MVC questions
    The process took entire day, like i gone there at 10 AM and my F2F interview happen at 8 PM

Interview Questions

• 1. What is deterministic functions in SQL
      2 What is the difference between PUT and POST   Answer Question