Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The process was completed through campus recruiting. Following an information session we had two rounds of behavioral interviews followed by an offer. Offer included signing bonus and cost of living allocation.

Interview Questions

Each time you get a new project you have to move cities.

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Interview had 1 round of technical question on skype. Very basic questions, no difficulty at all.
    initial HR telephonic discussion. then 1 round of skype technical round. Then salary HR discussions.
    very less bargain in terms of salary.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from CTS saying that I will be having technical screening on one of the technology . Skype Interview was schedule for next day. Samik Balial was the person who called me from India. This guy asked me questions related to technology they initially told, which I answered well and there was one question where the question itself is wrong which I corrected him. Slowly he started moving to other topics which are not related to what they wanted for and which they didn't told me will be part of the interview. I didn't answered some questions but for the ones which answered correctly (I checked my answers after the interview), he was not ready to agree. He was so indecent and doesn't know on how to behave in an interview. CTS should start training their interviewers on how to conduct or behave during an interview. Being an interviewer doesn't mean he/she knows everything and I don't think Samik Balial knows everything, especially courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Questions from different data warehousing technologies and concepts.   Answer Question

Seniore Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Good, took one week time after the first round.Total 2 rounds of technical and one HR discussion.
    First technical discussion went for around 45 mins and second round went for around 90 mins on skype.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

Very smooth interview. Had 2 rounds. Mostly technical. Loved the knowledge of the guy who interviewed me. I was asked about my current role and responsibilities. Questions were also asked on SSIS, SQL, SSRS.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little interesting and novel to me.
    Cognizant: Applied for a position via LinkedIn and got a phone screening from HR the next week. Just basic HR questions. Then a phone interview with the Director, where he asked about my background and technical skills. He stated that there will be multiple interviews with the client for the position, and prepped me a little bit on it. It was useful.

Client: 2 Phone interviews with the hiring managers. Then onsite interview with more members of the team.

Interview Questions

• There are 1,000 coins in a jar. 999 are fair coins, and 1 is double-headed. If I pick a coin and flipped 10x and they are all head, what is the probability that it is a fair coin?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

The hiring process was typical . I had a technical discussion, and because I was out of state one of those interviews was over telephone. The technical interview was very much based off of my previous experience.It was pretty much easy to get through the interview.HR offer letter was also pretty fast.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

if you get selected by client its good. This is how it works onsite. in india I got recruited through campus placements. It was difficult exam but they were flexible.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I got a intital communication from cognizant HR reg a open position in San Jose CA for Hadoop developer position. I had interview with the Cognizant folks which I cleared. Then I had 3 rounds of technical discussion with clients which went for 1.30 hrs. Clients grilled me more on Java and Hadoop knowledge. Finally I got the offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Got a call directly for Womens Walk in. After reaching I saw a huge crowd and after waitng for 2.5 hours was called for a online test. Though when they called me for the interview i was told it was for asp.net and sql but the online test had questons for mvc,.net,c#.html5,SSRS