Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

There is no professional behavior from anyone in this company. I was referred by someone within the company. The interviewer called me directly without a prior notice and not even providing the job duties. It's a joke. They asked me questions that are not related to my experience. It's a JOKE!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was quick. Internal round, followed by client interview. Then discussions on compensation.
    Nothing scary though. Overall it was a good experience. Demand was bit high at that time. Thats all i have to say.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. It was basic Business Analyst Q?'s.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was on salary.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by Cognizant employee in the current role, and then followed by Cognizant HR for salary negotiation, and finally the Client face to face Interview in Atlanta. If you are through the client interview, you get the offer

Interview Questions

• About previous work and experience   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Telephonic and inperson. CTS guys interviewed first and then the Client manager called. it was pretty easy and seam less... they first approached me in during christmas, so it kinda tok me long to get placed.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

03 round of interviews followed by salary and location negotiations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate location but could not

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Was interviewed during Campus Placements and hired. 2 rounds of interview were conducted. One was HR round but it had some technical questions. Other one was functional interview

Interview Questions

• You have found an opportunity and you dont have access to client Management team. How will you approach them with the proposal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable - salary was fixed for campus hires irrespective of experience

Anonymous Employee in Call, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Call, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially got a call from recruiter and he asked basic things about prior experience, visa status and current compensation.
    Then couple of interviews and finally a senior hr discussion for salary.

Interview Questions

• They will ask every thing based on your past experience and some standard industry process.
      For BA they will ask suze and nature of projects and level of involvement.
      Matrix if you prepared any.
      About Visio, Agile, variors requirement documents.

How often you interact with business and what is the nature of discussion as BA.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on your current salary

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Had to apply through a referal, and had a couple of phone interviews with different managers. Did not need to have a client interview as they were confident with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the one are you think you can improve in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the only chance you will get to negotiate. Be persistent and get the salary you deserve. They do not have any attractive bonuses so lock it down before you start.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person discussioj

Interview Questions

• It was normal discussion..just background questions etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was 3 round interview process. Initially round was general questions on my experience and education Background. Second round was little technical asking about questions on experience. How will I create business requirements, Use cases. Tools questions.

Overall it was Average and I got the offer and I took it.