Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Detroit, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

There was one cognizant internal interview and then client interview over the phone. Got the call from HR in half and hour about the selection. HR bumped up additional 1k from the base that I asked.

Interview Questions

• This position was for Automotive software so was asked on CAN protocols and C programming basics. Client interview was very simple and he went over my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

HR schedule interview with the team and given the interview. HR responded after a month. A total of 2+months it took between my interview and DOJ. Interview difficult level was average. Received offer letter and joined company as Cognizant has very good reputation in USA.

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bentonville, AR) in December 2013.

Interview

It took four weeks to a call letter for interview and it was quick and easy process. I had three rounds. Online assessment, followed by group discussion, technical one to one and Hr

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very good and sensible technical interview. 2 Technical rounds followed by Managerial round and later HR round was conducted. Questions asked were about the overall exp. and asked real times questions .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Waste of time...very unprofessional...interviewed in open bay.
    They wasted much of time...I reached CTS manyata Bangalore at 11 am....waited till 4 PM to have my first round.....It's okay to wait..but they should have courtesy to inform about waiting time..I had to ask them for lunch..then they told us to go for lunch...interviewer was not in a mood to take interview..he asked me irrelevant questions...then about the documents that I have created in my project😐....overall a bad experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Conducted two telephonic technical rounds for Java developer and gave status update as have cleared all the round and will be contacted for further round. But even after three weeks they didn't called. I called the HR and she told me that particular opening has been closed. There are other java opening but I need to attend all the technical interview from afresh. I found it as very unethical.

Interview Questions

• general core java questions, collection deep knowledge, hibernate, spring framework   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Cognizant contacted me through a hiring platform. We set up a time to talk on the phone. We had a productive conversation that seemed to go well. Then they ghosted me.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my recent experience, my tech experience, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bentonville, AR) in January 2009.

Interview

Most of the intreview process was related to technical work that I have done in the past
    I am able to answer 80% of the questions.
    I got call from HR the next day I completed my technical interview

Interview Questions

• Which of following action will happen , when both are defined for same column in oracle
      Constraint
      Trigger   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate went for over week in 3 calls from HR. finally I agreed with 10% than I expected
    Able to get onetime joining amount

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager took 30 min phone interview. They called me in the office for in person interview. they took technical and HR interviews. I got an offer in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• The techincal interview was a bit tough. the interviewers was very knowledgeble.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Questions were not at all relevant to the prospective position.
    Asks question for a given technology but projects are on different .
    Very trivial questions.

Negotiation

Accepted because , I did not had job at that time.