Cognizant Technology Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Developer

Cognizant Technology Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.6

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

intital technical test
then phone interview
then skype
They asked several questions almost for 50 mins
the panel consisted of 3 people
a lot of technical in depth questions are asked
need to prepare well
went at times outside of resume but managed it somehow

Interview Questions

• some behavioral
    some about past experience
    about http
    about angular js, xml   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Teaneck, NJ).

Interview

After talking to them at a job fair they flew me out from college to interview. Interviewers seemed uninterested, and there were a ton of other applicants. I got an offer but the process gave me a less than optimal view of the company so I ended up taking an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you were a leader?
      What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface, when would each be useful?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I applied for a job opportunity with Cognizant and everything looked like moving very smooth until the interview. They will schedule the interview time and who is going to take the interview. But you will never get a call on time. When you follow up with them, they never pick your call. They will make excuses that they were busy with client meetings and whole lot of things. And reschedule the same interview the next day and it continues for few days until you decide to drop. I mean if you are buying someone's time then you should respect it as well. Everyone is busy. I would never suggest to join such a company who cannot meet their commitment (unless you have a real need to). Unfortunately this has happened to me 2-3 times until when I finally decided to never work for this company. I have inquired about this attitude with lot of my friends and all have the same review.

Interview Questions

• Few technical stuff and then they will end up with the HR will call back.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2014.

Interview

My over the phone interview was very easy. I was looking for something out of college, and was asked three basic high level questions, and was offered a job on the very same call for a position working with a software product in the healthcare realm. After being hired I was required to do a background check, drug test, and an AHM-250 certification. I was trained in the product and put on a project a few months after.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in October 2010.

Interview

Contacted by phone and telephonic interview scheduled. Interview was basic. It varies for each interview. They had an opening to fill immediately so it was a walkthrough. the HR will try to fetch you for dirt cheap. Stick to your reasonable demands.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

war

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

This was the most funniest and exploratory and good and exciting and learning and enthusiastic and expensive and sorta non-expensive and kinda expensive experience for me and im very glad that this interview helped me a lot

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Application

I applied through Job Site. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

a 30-minute face to face interview, went through my resume and asked some details, with some simple technical questions including OOPS and .Net.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

First Round was Aptitude round
    Second was technical Round
    Third was Hr roud
    The company had come in our campus. The aptitude exam was conducted by AMCAT. Difficulty was medium level. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is dbms?
      Can primary key be null?
      Describe your self in three sentences.
      Explain me something in five sentences.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hamburg (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. The HR agent introduces the candidate by sending his/her CV to the employer. 2. The employer conducts a phone interview suppose to take 1 hour. 3. If successful, the candidate is invited to the regional HQ in Germany where he/she will be tested for an entire day. 4. Final meeting with the regional highest level manager & signing of job contract.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I attended oncampus interview. It was quite easy. First round was aps and 2 nd round was basic programming. My friends also got easy questions. butt noot sure about offcampus