Cognizant Technology Solutions Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

Just had a first round phone interview with Cognizant. The interview was very informal which was very nice. The recruiter mostly talked about the position and company. He did not ask any behavioral questions, he just wanted to know what role I was interested in. Have second round at the end of the month, more technical and behavioral questions are expected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruiting. Applied through campus recruiting . Had to clear aptitude test , 2 one on one interviews and it took a day for me to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic CS technical questions . Nothing difficult, interview went like a breeze   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very Basic standard questions of the SDLC process and database knowledge. Mostly easy to get through if you have some Analytical skills. With additional experience and good technical skills it isn't too hard. They have good benefits and nice client base set up.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

first a project manager or a person from the project will call you for the interview. They schedule and reschedule and at times wont attend and at all. After testing your patience, one fine day you will the interview will be done with the project team. and if they are satisfied your profile will be forwarded to the client team. They will have one round of interview after screening your profile. if everything goes good, HR team will contact you with the offer. Thats all. Quite simple and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Mostly insurance domain related questions as i am hired for ins project   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

starts with telephonic discussion then second round of telephonic discussion with technical panel then have to go for one round of personal discussion based on the output Human resource interview will be done.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Telephonic - Technical - Technical manager - HR

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Got a call from a consultancy & went for interview. Completed all the rounds of interview & got selected on the same day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The aptitude round was pretty easy with only basic Math. The final HR round was straight forward. The interviewer asked questions mainly from the resume.
    Initially I was asked to give a brief introduction about myself. Then I was asked to explain my final year project and then talk about my strengths and weaknesses and Time management.

Interview Questions

I left to USA to pursue Master's degree in electrical engineering

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Worst Hiring process I have ever seen particularly [ISIS section of Bangalore]
    They just announce walk-ins to advertise / create hype.

I know many people who have been told that their technical interview is cleared.
    HR will let us fill Application form and after that they will inform that we will get a call for HR round.
    Thats the end, nobody calls for next process.No reply for your mails from HR.
    This happened twice to me and to some of my friends.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much difficult atleast for me   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Hired as a college graduate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

College graduate so not much negotiation