Cognizant Technology Solutions Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Very Basic standard questions of the SDLC process and database knowledge. Mostly easy to get through if you have some Analytical skills. With additional experience and good technical skills it isn't too hard. They have good benefits and nice client base set up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruiting. Applied through campus recruiting . Had to clear aptitude test , 2 one on one interviews and it took a day for me to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic CS technical questions . Nothing difficult, interview went like a breeze   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

Just had a first round phone interview with Cognizant. The interview was very informal which was very nice. The recruiter mostly talked about the position and company. He did not ask any behavioral questions, he just wanted to know what role I was interested in. Have second round at the end of the month, more technical and behavioral questions are expected.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

first a project manager or a person from the project will call you for the interview. They schedule and reschedule and at times wont attend and at all. After testing your patience, one fine day you will the interview will be done with the project team. and if they are satisfied your profile will be forwarded to the client team. They will have one round of interview after screening your profile. if everything goes good, HR team will contact you with the offer. Thats all. Quite simple and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Mostly insurance domain related questions as i am hired for ins project   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

on campus interview..it is panel of 10 members and almost they are selecting in a 10:1 basis. atmost 2 not more than that.First there was a written mcq after that one round of interview.

Interview Questions

• puzzels(as i said math is my favourite subject)
      basics of C program:array ,linked list(logic only as i m a EC student,i declared it first)
      1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

The company visited the college for the campus recruitment.very large no of candidates appeared in this process.to eliminate the candidates a written test was conducted at first which consists of questions from aptitude, reasonining and English.students selected in the written test attended the technical interview.question in this round we're different for different people and it was largely depending upon the interviews own profile,experience and proficiency.finally the selected candidates from the second round went for the HR interview

Interview Questions

• questions from zener diode, anally electronics, operators in C,a question from increment decrement operator,final year project   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There were 3 interviews technical, managerial and HR on the same day. Next day HR called and discussed package also. But when was expecting offer letter from one month came up with a surprise that clients were asking interview. I asked after package discussion and everything why do you require another interview? By the mean time client interview finished and they dint ask many questions and it was very easy. Time passed for another 15 days still they dint come back. When I called and emailed repeatedly they said I couldn't clear client interview... After package discussion almost they made me wait for 45 days and said I dint clear client interview. This was a cruel joke and CTS just kept my profile as back up. When they got another person with less notice period they rejected my profile in the name of client interview. It's a crook HR and CTS doesn't have any fair policy towards new joiners. I suggest pls do not attend any interview after package discussion irrespective of you get the offer or not. Worst exp with CTS.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Unscheduled telephonic interview. Technical interview went for about 1 hour with a panel of three. Unscheduled second round of technical interview. Although it is scheduled, they called up 1 hour before and gave a notice of 10 mins before calling again. Panel of five. A very deep technical interview done directly by the technical team and the managers. HR not involved in the process.

Interview Questions

• Intro, difficult issue faced, would you extend the shift if required etc..   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

apti then gd then pi...well structured process. Everytihng was smooth but took too much time to complete. questions were technical and not very hard. general questions were also asked.not many were selected though.everything was very smooth

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was good. I did a good communication with the HR.You have to be confident in every aspect so that the you will answer every question to the HR.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the projects you have done?   1 Answer