Cognizant Technology Solutions Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Technical Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

2 interviewers, the first was behavioral with an associate director and questions mostly about the resume and personal interests. The second interview was with an HR rep and mostly typically HR packet questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to go above and beyond the call of duty at your job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Champaign, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Only 1 interview, 1 technical and 1 behavior but was only asked very general questions that they considered technical but really were behavioral. The interview was very relaxed and more like a discussion. HR was very helpful during the entire process

Interview Questions

• What do you know about modern technology   1 Answer

Application

Interview

They came on-campus for the first round. You meet with one person for 30 minutes. After you get through the first round, you go On-Site for the second round. Here, you'll do two interviews. Each takes about an hour. After that, they'll send out offers in about a week. Very nice and helpful people throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of a particularly unexpected or difficult question. Just know your stuff about the company, and it helps if you know about project management.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Spoke with recruiter. Scheduled an onsite interview. Went to interview. Spoke with behavioral interviewer, technical interviewer, and recruiter. They begin to discuss our fate as soon as the interview group leaves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in July 2011.

Interview

hiring process is very quick one you are selected. They usually take a telephonic interview which doesn't take much time. Ask straight forward questions from your past jobs. Most of the questions are technical questions. However, questions asked tests your basic knowledge for the job required.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectation for salaries during the slowdown   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was damned easy.It was a cake.
    1st Round-Technical- I was on flow at that time collecting offers. All ready I have 5 offers from Top 5 consulting firms and 2 product based company.
    2nd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me only 50%,though I informed them I already had 90% hike.I simply declined Cognizant.This is the 2nd time I had declined offer from Cognizant.After passing out from college,I didn't joined Cognizant instead preferred 3rd largest IT company.

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

start preparing for verbal and non verbal categories atleast 2 months before interview.
    there will be written test which you have to pass, followed by technical cum HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared in all the technical subjects of ur branch and know more about C and C++   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The intention of questions asked was mainly to judge my approach and problem-solving skills rather than knowledge on the topic.
    My Frankness helped me.

The interview was conducted on time and my interviewer was a cool dude.

Negotiation

- The Recruitment team are very tough negotiators when it comes to negotiate on the salary.

Hence my suggestion is to provide them a realistic practical salary which can be matched.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in November 2011.

Interview

after college recruitment i received the invite to come to company's headquarters. After brief lunch with recruiters and other candidates, there are 2 interviews - one behavioral, one technical (about 45min each). Behavioral is very standard(tell about the time you were faced with difficult decision), technical is pretty easy(about stuff on your resume and some programming/network questions). received the offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were working a team and you had to persuade someone about your idea.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 stage process:-
    First round is one to one Technical
    Second round is one to one Managerial
    third round is HR dicussion and compensation negotiations

Submit the documents online and then wait for the offer to come through

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to what you have worked on and then things that they would like to hire you for depending upon the requirement in the project you are being hired for   Answer Question