Cognizant Technology Solutions UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions UI Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Processed through a consultant and got scheduled interview on weekend. I was hoping that was a scheduled interview but it turned out to be a drive. Nearly 300 people were in a queue for getting an entry pass (Which took an hour for my to get). After waiting for another hour for a person called and took me to a cubical where panelist just got free. He didn't even go through my resume and just asked "What is you role in current organization?". That gave me an impression that panelist is not interested in understanding the candidate, more like he was in a rush. He asked very basic questions and some of them were just bookish and was expecting a text book definition. The interview went for 5min. I'm sure he was just looking for people who can answer the set of questions he has prepared.

Just waste of time.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Doctype is used?
    2) SVG vs Canvas
    3) angularjs factory vs service
    4) console.log("A"-"B"+"50") --> what's the output   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Cognizant Technology Solutions

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not that difficult.
    First round was a technical discussion
    Second round was a technical test(machine)where they provide a template and we need to design it.
    Third round was again a technical discussion which was more on the core

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not that good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview was at Bagmane Tech Park, Bangalore. And it was 1st last time I went Cognizant for interview. And I believe it will last time as well for me.

The interview Scheduled at 9.30 AM. All candidate were present before 9.30. After so much time of waiting the 1st round started around 11.30 AM. They put all member for a System Testing which they provide a time of 2 hrs. But the round was meaning less as they just did that to reduce the crowd on waiting areas. They didn't saw the result and qualified every one. Then the 2nd round was Technical round which was only on basic fundamentals. The 2nd round took around 5.30 for me. Till that time they simply make us sit inside the office. The people who were taking interview, had no interest to take interview. They just want to go home as soon as possible.Finally at 7 PM they took interview for 3rd round which they basically speak as 2nd round , hence they were not at all considering the 1st System test. And they were deciding among each other like who is going to take interview. Final every one force one person to take my interview, who was not at all in mood of taking interview. So he just ask question in a very bad way and that to 2-3 questions and told sorry you can leave for the day. At that day as I believe all candidates are whole time inside that office and no one had their lunch either. If they are not able to manage huge number of candidates why they are calling them and wasting every one's time. I never feel that much bad impression towards Cognizant before. But this time I really say the Interview process is very bad in Cognizant.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on Basic Fundamental HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery & Angular JS.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was scheduled in Bangalore at 9:30 and started after 10. There were two rounds of technical face to face and one HR. The interviewers are blunt and aren't ready to listen to what you have to say.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was selected as fresher. Interview will be simple for fresher as of my knowledge. They will look into your logical thinking. they may ask you question and ask you to resolve by any programming language you know. its actually good.

Interview Questions

• question related to oops, and the technology that you are interested in   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Crap is the word to desc the interview experience. They had called around 100 of candidates for interviewing and had only 4-5 HR whio kept running around and didn't know what they were doing

A person who had arrived at 9 am in the mornibg had his first round of interview at 2:00 pm. They wanted all the candidates to die of boredom.

They made us sit in the cafeteria for hours and didnot keep tab of the sequence of the arrival of candidates. The ones who came late had their interviews done first. I mean we must be fools to reach there on time.

The interview was just ok. The interviewers who took first round seemed to be too young and freshers themsleves. They dressed too tooo casually and looked really shabby. The ui questions asked were too easy.

Hr lost profiles of the people and never called them gor interview. There was a so called machine test that took 1 hour and had only 5-10 seats . People were waiting on queues yo take that machine test.

Last but not the least they called us telling that the job location was gurgaon and after all the hassle we took it was for Bangalore location.

I wasted my saturday on such a stupid thing.i would never go to cognizant even if they offer 10 times my current ctc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

With great grief i am writing this review. The Process was at Bangalore Manyata Tech Park , A gentleman who took my interview .

First , It would be great to have basic ethics towards the process of interview . Please learn to hire right . have ethics to listen to the answers told than spending time on phone and carelessly going out . And yes i know if he had the right skill set and attitude , he might have done this better.

Also if you folks pick and send people for interview[to the HR team who schedule] , make sure that every candidature is respected.Please try not to do mockeries and trials on hope of candidates who look for job.

Interview Questions

• Closure , Subscribe , promises , dependancy injection   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

As a experienced i went there and there was simple questions asked and no in depth. They were treating all people as freshers only. Be prepared for all type of questions as a fresher or a experienced, but it will entirely depends on the interviewer how the interview will be.

Interview Questions

• Angular Life Cycle Hooks, Constructor vs ng On init, Observables vs Promise, ng-cloak   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I went for face to face round. For angular they didn't ask anything. instead asked fully in javascript. Please prepare fully in javascript only. Interview Panel will ask questions only in javascript only. Prepare HTML and Css also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

1:1 discussion with stupid and tricky questions. I am not saying the questions were highly irrelevant but has nothing to do to prove oneself as a ui developer.

Unprofessional interviewers. Feeling complexes from the people from IITs and NITs

Interview Questions

• var abc=function(x=a,a=16){
           return x+a
      };

console.log(abc(8));   1 Answer
    • console.log(Math.max(..."1234"));   1 Answer
    • var [a]=[1,2,3,4];
      console.log(a)   1 Answer
    • var a=[1,2],b=[3,4];

console.log([...a ,8, ...b]);   1 Answer
    • few questions related to css regarding transform property for ex:- skew, scale   1 Answer