Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Washington, DC

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Lead Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Washington, DC).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about the position through LinkedIn. The process included an initial phone interview followed by another phone-based technical interview, a third group technical interview over the phone and then a final in-person interview with the company's client.

The recruiting process seemed very haphazard. I was contacted about one position, realized mid-interview that I was being interviewed about a slightly different position, sent an application for a third position, and given an offer letter about a fourth position.

I received unscheduled calls in the middle of the day for interviews while I was on-site with my existing client.

The people at Cognizant are all brilliant, nice, people, but all of these issues combined with some personal reasons contributed to not accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions, they just asked about process and maybe a few scenarios.   Answer Question