CohnReznick Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

CohnReznick Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.5

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One on One Interview with a tax partner. It turned out to be a 30-minute interview with mostly behavior-based questions. In addition, the interviewer mentioned the internship experience, and wanted to know about my work experience and interests. It turned out to be a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you missed a detail and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with two partners and a senior tax manager. They did a great job on outlining job duties and expectations. Very personable and quick to put you at ease. Detailed in description on client mix and engagements.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

There was a social the night before the interview. They paired us up with our interviewer at this social. The interview was pretty fast. We talked about the content of my resume for a good bit of time and then it was mostly behavioral questions.

Tax Consulting Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I interviewed through the career office for a busy season 2012 internship. I had initially met the partner through a social held by the company. From there I was invited to a dinner and spoke with the partner and other levels of management, everyone was relaxed and friendly! The interview was one on one for around 45 minutes, I had become familiar with the partner by then and she asked me a few behavioral questions before holding another informal conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called and offered me, I did not negotiate as I was just an intern. An offer letter was emailed to me and I signed and returned it within the day.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Detailed phone interview followed by two office interviews. Nothing much technical just background interests and resume. Few details about tax.

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter from another office. The HR director then contacted me for a phone interview. This interview was about 30 minutes and consisted of basic questions about my background, experience, and education. I was contacted about 2 days later to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was with the HR director, manager, and senior manager separately. It last around 1 1/2 - 2 hours. The questions I was asked we mainly around my experience and some past situation I had been in. Not canned questions or behavioral questions. After that interview, I was asked to come back for aother in person interview the manager and senior manager. This interview took place over lunch. It was very informal. The questions asked were mainly focused on how I interacted with clients. This interview lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• There is really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

They HR director call me offer the position. I countered the salary offer by about 5% and told them if they could get that salary I was a lock for the position. I heard back about 3 hours later they accepted my counter-offer.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Met representatives (including managers and partner) and submitted my resume at a university meet the firms night. About two weeks later I was invited to a pre-interview social where I got to meet more individuals of the firm in a more personable environment. Received an offer about two weeks later. The firm sponsored an office visit for those who received offers. The office visit included informational sessions, a tour of the office, and a nighttime social at a local brewery/restaurant.

Negotiation

No negotiation, was a very fair/competitive rate.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

On campus, very informal and more based on personality than actual knowledge. My friend cussed in her interview and did not get an offer; again more based on how they think you will fit with the culture/other people at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Where was I from? Favorite class? Not work related, again more personality/probing.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

1. sent in resume
    2. recruiter contacted me for an interview
    3. interview 30min w/ recruiter
    30 to 45 min w/ senior manager

Interview Questions

• There are many questions regarding team work: how to deal with diversity within the group? etc.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

No technical questions, small-talk type interview, they talked more about the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated a bit on the salary