CohnReznick Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CohnReznick Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Roseland, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by in person interview with Senior Manager and Director. Fairly simple and straight forward. Got called back the following day. Be prepared to elaborate on your resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CohnReznick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (White Plains, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen followed by an interview in their office at White Plains. For the interview I talked with HR for a few minutes followed with a 30 minute interview with Auditing manager. Questions were basic and mostly behavioral. Received a call 5 days later and did not get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Submitted resume at campus job fair. Had an on-campus interview the following week and two on-site interviews a few weeks later. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews were formal yet somewhat relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult coworker and how you dealt with him/her   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through university. The firm took over 3 weeks to respond. The first interview was with a manager on campus. The in-house interview consisted of 3 interviews: 1 with a manager, and 2 with a partner. Also went out to nice lunch with 2 staff. The offer was communicated one week later.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were regarding the resume and what my experiences have been. Some basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Met them at college career fair, received a phone call to interview. Interviewed with three people and went out to lunch with a first year employee. Interview was mostly informal with a few behavioral questions mixed in. Had an interview, lunch, and then two more. Everyone in the office was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were forced to work with difficult group members   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic interview with a few behavior questions. Not too hard to be honest. I think that it is very important to make the interview become more conversational. You can do that by talking about the interviewer's background and hobbies. I applied through my university. The process was quite standard. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy going interview. It was mostly personality and situational behavioral interview. I was able to have a back and forth conversation with the interviewer. The interview shared a lot of his experience with me and I with him. We exchange work and personal stories. I was told I would be contacted by HR for further instruction on the next process. Unfortunately, the interview was to recent to know if a job offer will come out of it. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was an incident with another employee and how you deal with it?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual. I interviewed with a partner on campus, and he asked me mostly about myself as a person rather than my accounting experience or career goals. The interview was very conversational and relaxed. There were no technical questions, and he just went over my resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a negative experience working with a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school website and career fair. Pre-interview reception was nice. On Campus Interview was standard behavioral. They just went down my resume and asked me situation questions. Got an offer for a second round interview at their office but declined. Their Chicago office location is relatively small and although they advertise working in many industries, a friend who works there said real estate is 85% of their clients. Also, no performance bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience with (item on resume)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Got called by HR to schedule in person interview. Got there and met with HR, after that met with two of the managers and one of the partner. Each for about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience and how it will relate to this job   Answer Question