CohnReznick Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.6

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 minute behavioral interview with one person from the company. They ask questions about my resume, myself and my goals. They asked me if I had any questions for them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CohnReznick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute on-campus interview. Mostly just talking about resume and behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice but ran out of time to ask most of the questions on the sheet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through on campus event during our Accounting Open House in September. I had an on campus interview and was promptly invited to an office visit/interview.

The office visit/interview was extremely well structured comparable to other big 4 office visits. Lunch and panel discussion and lots of opportunity to get to know the firm and people you will be working for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for an Audit Associate position online and was scheduled for phone screening after a week of applying. Phone screening went well, asked me about prior auditing experience, familiarity with audit software, proficiency in MS Office etc.

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Roseland, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by in person interview with Senior Manager and Director. Fairly simple and straight forward. Got called back the following day. Be prepared to elaborate on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (White Plains, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen followed by an interview in their office at White Plains. For the interview I talked with HR for a few minutes followed with a 30 minute interview with Auditing manager. Questions were basic and mostly behavioral. Received a call 5 days later and did not get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Submitted resume at campus job fair. Had an on-campus interview the following week and two on-site interviews a few weeks later. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews were formal yet somewhat relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult coworker and how you dealt with him/her   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

HR comes to talk for 10 minutes, then partner comes, and then a person who is 1 step below partner comes to talk. Interview was piece of cake. The second guy who interviewed me just sat back and rocked in his chair.

Interview Questions

• Wanted me to explain things on my resume to understand me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through university. The firm took over 3 weeks to respond. The first interview was with a manager on campus. The in-house interview consisted of 3 interviews: 1 with a manager, and 2 with a partner. Also went out to nice lunch with 2 staff. The offer was communicated one week later.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were regarding the resume and what my experiences have been. Some basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual. I interviewed with a partner on campus, and he asked me mostly about myself as a person rather than my accounting experience or career goals. The interview was very conversational and relaxed. There were no technical questions, and he just went over my resume.