CohnReznick Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Had on campus interview with two professionals.
    Made it to final round. Consisted of office visit, question panel with two professionals and one other interviewee, and a 1 on 1 interview. Everyone was nice, not a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself
      Name a problem and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school website and career fair. Pre-interview reception was nice. On Campus Interview was standard behavioral. They just went down my resume and asked me situation questions. Got an offer for a second round interview at their office but declined. Their Chicago office location is relatively small and although they advertise working in many industries, a friend who works there said real estate is 85% of their clients. Also, no performance bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience with (item on resume)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 different people. Followed by an office visit. The office visit was a much different setting. CohnReznick had several different presentations for all of the interviewees (about 30) followed by an office tour and happy hour. There was no 1 on 1 interviews during the office visit.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions at all, only behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was an on campus interview, where I was asked some fairly normal interview questions (tell me what your did at a past job?, why do you want to work for our firm?, etc.). I was then asked to come in for an office interview, which was very laid back and was more of a group discussion/socialization... we meet other interviewees and many of the employees. The entire experience was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenging situation you face in school or at work, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a set offer for new recruits. It was a bit lower than what my friends at other mid tiers received but was still competitive.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through my campus career website after speaking with firm representatives at the campus career fair. There was a pre-interview night dinner to meet members of the firm, followe by one-on-one interview on campus with an Audit Manager the next day. Relaxed interview, conversational, no behavioral questions. Invited for an office visit about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, competitive offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Skokie, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Overall, it was an easy-going interview. The interview didn't consist of any behavioral questions, mainly questions used to break down your resume. I interviewed with two people, a partner and a manager. The partner was a little less easy-going than the manger, but both of them were very friendly and didn't make the interview stressful.

Interview Questions

• What were you most surprised about during your previous internship experience?   1 Answer

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Skokie, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

I researched the firm before a career fair at Eastern Illinois University. I spoke with the HR Manager and expressed my interest in Reznick Group. I was then conteacted by the HR Manager to setup a interview. The interview was more of a orientation than a interview. The office is laid back and easy going. Great place to work. Job variety is ver low. Great expereience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, the compensation was very reasonable. It was a well paid internship.