CohnReznick Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute on-campus interview. Mostly just talking about resume and behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice but ran out of time to ask most of the questions on the sheet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy going interview. It was mostly personality and situational behavioral interview. I was able to have a back and forth conversation with the interviewer. The interview shared a lot of his experience with me and I with him. We exchange work and personal stories. I was told I would be contacted by HR for further instruction on the next process. Unfortunately, the interview was to recent to know if a job offer will come out of it. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was an incident with another employee and how you deal with it?   Answer Question

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and had an interview on campus. It was a very easy interview. They asked me to tell them a little about myself, to describe a time that I had failed and what I did, why I want to work for them, what I know about them, to describe a time I had to solve a problem.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a pleasure interviewing with this firm. I felt like it was easy to carry on a conversation with the managers that were conducting the interview process. Beware of the panel interview and questions that are seeking to get a negative response out of you, remember to always turn it into a positive!!

Tax Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Overall it was pleasant and a good length. I was interviewed by several of the upper managers and asked details regarding my experience. I was asked scenario questions and if I was flexible with my work schedule as there would be times throughout the year I would be working a lot of overtime.

Exp Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Through On Campus Recruitment

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult, most were about how tasks were prioritized, how you handled a difficult situation, what you would do differently, etc.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Signed up for on campus recruiting interview. This was one of 5 interviews I had and by far the worst experience. Interviewer seemed disinterested not only with myself and other candidates, but with the company itself. Although it was a great warm up for upcoming interviews on how to carry the interview yourself. The culture here is not something I was impressed with, and have heard similar perspectives from my peers.

Interview Questions

• I want to find out what drives you? What makes you tick?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed one on one at the campus career center. got invited to a second round in the office. Interviewed with two other people one on one and was hired.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The person who interviewed me was very social and kind. Reznick really does stand out among other accounting firms.