CohnReznick Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.5

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through the university's career site. I went to the pre-interview reception and met my interviewer and other employees. The interview wasn't too formal, and interviewer didn't ask technical questions, but asked about things about what I did in school,what my personality and work style is.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest class you took.
      Why did you choose your school?
      How would manage your time when there's two exams on the same day?
      Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

3 visits to the office
    Recruiter "held my hand" through the entire process
    Met with the same people several times
    Had to really convince them that I wanted to be here
    They were torn between hiring internally vs. externally
    They wouldn't budge much with the initially salary offered
    Everyone was welcoming and they validated parking each time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Submitted resume at campus job fair. Had an on-campus interview the following week and two on-site interviews a few weeks later. Everyone was very friendly and the interviews were formal yet somewhat relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult coworker and how you dealt with him/her   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Met them at college career fair, received a phone call to interview. Interviewed with three people and went out to lunch with a first year employee. Interview was mostly informal with a few behavioral questions mixed in. Had an interview, lunch, and then two more. Everyone in the office was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were forced to work with difficult group members   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a partner. He was really nice and made me feel less nervous after a brief self-introduction. He basically went through my resume and asked some basic questions like what grades you got in Immediate acct / how can you apply past experiences to this position. The whole process took less than 30 minutes; I thought I was going to be asked more behavioral questions but no.

Busy Tax Season Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply through school's career website, and have an campus interview after two weeks of career fair, about two weeks after my interview I got an email saying they don't need me. So I didn't get this position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself 2. How do you deal with projects in school? 3. What's your favorite subject in school? 3. Why you like accounting? 4. Go over resume 5. How do you deal with the biggest choice in your life? 6. How do you deal with pressure? 7. Tell me about your biggest strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

on campus interview

Interview Questions

• basically it was a conversation. they wanted to know about me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed at an on campus interview and received a call back for a second round interview at their office. The atmosphere was really laid back, fun and they had close, competitive nature between their teams. The office visit consisted of a breakfast, panel discussion, two 40 minute interviews hr presentation, and lunch with a partner panel.

Interview Questions

• I did not get any unexpected questions. There were behavioral questions and practice how you answer these questions.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Fairfax, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was emailed saying that I had an interview with them. I was instructed to fill out their questionnaire (link was provided in the email), and also bring a copy of my transcript and the questionnaire to the interview. The interview was one on one with on of their auditing staff, and was actually pretty relaxed. The questions were pretty basic interview questions like "what was a setback you faced and how did you react to it" or "a specific project that you were successful on, and how did you achieve that success".

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly basic, but the most unexpected was "provide an example outside of school that you were faced with a problem and how did you solve it?" LIke I said they were straightforward questions that didn't really involve any acccounting or business related skills.   Answer Question

Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

initial contact through HR Recruiter on the phone- asked basic questions about resume, what i was looking for in a job, etc.
    interview- 2 partners & 1 manager: fairly straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary, took about 1.5 hours, partners asked very similar questions but in separate interviews. manager asked more technical questions, however it turns out that he was one of the more technical managers. asked a lot about what certifications you are looking to obtain (typical for an accounting/consulting firm)

partners are easy to talk to and make you comfortable.

Interview Questions

• one partner had me ask questions the entire time, so be prepared to have a lot of questions, and not just the standard 1-2 that you ask at the end. be prepared to be able to speak on anything on your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiated salary but was tough; i was able to stand firm as i had a job at the time. management did not seem to want to budge on their initial offer which was quite low. have heard from others that they would not budge at all and accepted a low offer