Coinmach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coinmach Interview Questions

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coinmach (Plainview, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with four people, took over two hours. They asked questions about clarifying things on the resume, what your skills are. You had to wait in a room and interviewed with a person for almost half an hour, if not more, then wait for the next person to come.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coinmach.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior executive and other (peer) sales reps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable - set salary & commission structure

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coinmach (Irving, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

phone call provided by customer service manager, also leading to personal interview with director of customer service. Director at that time was humble and made me feel comfortable, very professional and also gave personal advise and concern in regards to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• what do I expect from company, when was I available, and was I willing to take role in call center.   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coinmach (Hammond, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple, in person interview at the local hub, 1 on 1 with the regional manager followed by 1 on 1 with your possible future supervisor, followed by a tour of the building, benefit description, possible salary.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on experience, relevant skills, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have experience, definitely negotiate your salary.