Cold Stone Creamery Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

1.8

139 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Roseville, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Brought a resume in, manager happened to be working and reviewed my resume on the spot. Did a very casual interview that took 5 minutes or less and told me he liked me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview process was pretty well, i mean just like any other is was ab it nerve racking. However I was surprised that i was told to wait outside with other interviewees(?) while someone else was being interviewed. In Florida, during a pretty hot day in "dress to impress" clothing. Top that off with knowing they have a back room to at least let people stay inside.

Interview Questions

• The main thing they asked about was social skills, no matter what position you get hired for (at least in the store by store basis) you're going to be talking and dealing with people a lot of times the customers being slow to deside, being in large groups, and most of all a lot of children.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Burke, VA).

Interview

I was asked about my availability more than anything and if I had a reliable way of transporting to the job. I was also asked if I was in high school and my grades. I was also asked to sing their coldstone songs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I applied online, got a call within the same day, and set up an interview for that week. I went in semi formal clothing and, fortunately, it was a location where they conducted one on one interview. The interviewer asked the basic questions with a few "get to know your personality" type questions and it was over in about 10 minutes. Afterward, he told me he would give me a callback in 1 -2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you had one super power what would you choose?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability, and form of transportation?   Answer Question
    • In your life, name a person that annoys you and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Missoula, MT) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called to set up an interview the day after I applied, and they asked me to come in at 10AM on the Fourth of July. It was a group interview with three other girls outside myself, and we were each asked to sing any random song. They then had us role play with very vague instructions, making the whole ordeal a but confusing about what to say and where to go. The instructions were literally: "One of you be a customer, and one of you be an employee. Order ice cream."
    They then did individual interviews right in front of everybody, and said they would call the next day if they wanted to offer a job. The whole process took roughly 30 minutes in total.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a call a few days after my application was sent. Set up an interview the following day. Interview was very quick, roughly 10 minutes. It was casual and the hiring manager seemed pretty straightforward. She described what positions were available, shifts, and what my past work experience was. She stated that I was overqualified for the job and offered the position on the spot. A few minutes later she came back with the Equal Employment Opportunity form and a W-4 for me to sign. After the paperwork was filed, we exchanged numbers and the interview was concluded.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Do you go to school?   1 Answer
    • Are there any conditions that would result in your availability to change constantly? (church, school, health problems, transportation)   1 Answer
    • What would you bring to the company if hired?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any issues working weekends, nights or holidays?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any issues with covering shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview about a week after I applied. I dressed business casual. It was more informative than interrogative. They told me to come to training the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The boss gave me an employment sheet to have me fill out my info, availability and other questions. The interview process itself took about 30-45 minutes and it was the boss describing the task of a crew member. He only asked me a few questions about myself and what extracurricular activities do I do and all of that. After all of that, I got hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

was contacted first to set up a time to meet. i went in to meet with the manager at store location. did not ask questions. casual. was told about the requirements of the position and started about a week later. it was quite easy.

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I received a call, a week after applying, in the late afternoon to come in for an interview that would take place 2 days later (wasn't given a choice of when the interview would take place). I went in to the store and had to sign a sign-in sheet and then waited like 15-20 minutes as a man (I assume the owner) interviewed other applicants. I was then brought back into the work space and asked a few general questions. After the interview I was told I had to complete this online schooling thing and pass a test with 85% or better. Then he said if I got a call back I would come in and work a little to see how I would fair. Overall it was a pretty nice interview and I thought I would get the position but didn't. It's been over a week since I turned in the test so I think its safe to assume I did not get the position.