Cold Stone Creamery Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cold Stone Creamery Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Cold Stone Creamery

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

They would call you at first to set up an in-person interview. Then they would call you for a second interview which was a group interview. You had to entertain then by showing them a skill. If they liked you then you were pretty much in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Anonymous Employee in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (West Nyack, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very timely and I was hired right after interviewing. The process was short and to the point about whether or not customer service was right for me.

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Lehigh Valley, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

applied online and checked on application status 2 times by visiting store, had a pleasant and casual interview about 10 minutes long, after the interview i started working a few days after

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

They are usually desperate for people so as long as you fit the look attitude of a cold stone employee, your likely to be hired, the girl who interviewed me was super sweet

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Hoboken, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied on company website, very easy to apply. Got an email the next day. Manager was unprofessional and absentminded. Couldn’t take the job because the Hours didn’t work for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interview was at 11:30 and I wasn’t seen until 12:40. The wait was horrible so was the calling order. Was by eye sight of who they saw come in first. Actual interview felt unprofessional. One manager seemed to be interested while the other wasn’t even paying attention to my responses. Didn’t care to take my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Fort Stewart, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on paper, then I got a call back the next day to come to the interview in a few days. It was a group interview. First, you tell a little bit about yourself. Then you do a team building exercise to see how you communicate. Then you preform a song with a group. I'm assuming the normal interview questions were asked if you got a call back for a one on one interview. I didn't so i wouldn't know. I would say to be loud and enthusiastic so you stand out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (New York, NY).

Interview

You have to be enthusiastic. Each place is different but they do require you to sing at the interview. They will give you a list of songs to pick from and you will sing alone or in a group. You will also be judged by other crew members

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

I met with the owner at the store for the interview. Very brief and overall very easy questions. They want to make sure you are outgoing and energetic because it is customer service based. They asked some mental math questions to see if you can give correct change back but nothing too hard. I got a call back in a day or two.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Sherman Oaks, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick application and basic skills test in store. Then one- on- one interview with owner immediately after. Basic questions like how would you describe yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, things like that

Interview Questions

• What should you do if the freezer in the front is broken and all the ice cream is melting?   1 Answer