Cold Stone Creamery Scooper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cold Stone Creamery Scooper Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.9

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

Easy. Fun questions and they had me sing. They wanted to make sure you were a team player and could work well in high volume store. They wanted you to have come tell open availability. Definitely looking for college students.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

They just really want to make sure you are friendly.Customer service is important ...they ask you a lot of questions about dealing with people. I feel like I could have been a bit more personable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooper City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Cooper City, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Group interview, kinda jumbled and not that professional. They break you off into groups after going around the room and introducing yourself. Then you have to work as a group to make a cold stone jingle. If you're not comfortable with singing publicly or dancing or talking about yourself you won't like it

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Newport News, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online, was given a call in about a week. Went in within two days for an "audition" with about 20 other applicants. To begin with we introduced ourselves and something unique about us. Next we were taken outside of the store. Split into groups and assigned a group leader(I was the tallest so I was chosen as the leader). In groups we were given a book of cold stone songs and asked to memorize one and make it fun(we added a dance). Before the group performance we were(unknowingly) asked to sing a song of our choice on the spot for everyone. Basically, those who volunteered first and did fairly well were called back and offered a job. My call back was for an interview a week later and then I started a week after that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone were to try to rob this store?
      Why did you apply for this job?
      What makes you a good fit for this job?
      What days and times can you work?
      Are you outgoing?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Appleton, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Short and non-formal. Brought in resume and sat in the dining area and talked to manager. She asked about school, previous work experience, availability during week days and weekends. It felt more like a causal conversation than a interview.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few weeks later to come in for a job interview. I was busy on the day they wanted to interview me so I thought I had lost the opportunity when I tried suggesting another date. A few weeks went by and they finally called me back saying they wanted to interview me the next week. The interview was short and I got hired on the spot. They were very friendly and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Kansas City, MO) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online & within a day or 2 I was called back. The interview/"audition" was scheduled for 9a.m. When I arrived there were about 6 other people that showed up too & there were chairs lined up in front of the store. The manager was a young girl and she had us fill out an availability sheet as soon as we got there. Then that is when we all found out that the interview was actually an audition & they made us sing, dance or "bust a move", get in groups & sing, then asked to everyone in the group. Mine was"What was your biggest accomplishment?" After the audition was over they were going to call us back or email us if we got the job. I received neither.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Sterling, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was my first interview, went very well. Really easy going and nice. A lot of really easy questions. Part of the interview was a really easy math test. We talked about the history of Cold Stone and got quizzed on some of the information.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in February 2011.

Interview

The interview is a big group interview where they ask you questions all together as well as I had to do a dance move. Then we split in groups and made up a song. Most groups also made up a dance with their song. It's an odd interview mainly to see how energetic you are. Being loud is important and make yourself memorable

Scooper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mamaroneck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Mamaroneck, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

cool work culture