Cold Stone Creamery Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cold Stone Creamery Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Cold Stone Creamery

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Seal Beach, CA).

Interview

I walked into the store and asked for an application because I never heard anything at the other locations I applied to online. The application was very straightforward. Asked for previous experience, references, and some basic math questions (add, subtract, etc...). I called a day or so after I applied and was scheduled for an interview. It was very straightforward and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• My interview was very straightforward and fast, but most cold stone employees are hired through a group interview process and you have to display a talent on the spot in front of everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Team Member Interview

Interview

I went in and scheduled an interview after applying. The only thing worth noting about the interview is that I was asked to write with icing. All the other questions were questions that would be asked in any interview. I didn't get the job, and the manager called to let me know, which I appreciated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Leominster, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back 5 hours later. An interview was scheduled the next day. The interview was basically a getting to know you type. Manager also went over the training process and the training begins at $5.25. After orientation you are at $8.00 and then you can work your way up to $11.00 as the manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you travel to 2 stores when they need help? One store is in Leominster and the other in Southbourough?   Answer Question

Personal reasons

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Avondale, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

The manager of the company had asked me for my previous experience, and my availability. It was very short, and didn't sound promising.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Richmond, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later I got an email from a manager to ask me when we could schedule an interview so I scheduled it for the next day at 5:30. He explained and talked more than interviewed me but asked me Why I wanted to work there and if i could sing. He then asked me to sing twinkle twinkle little star.Which was kind of awkard since i wasn't expecting to sing at all. He told me my voice was good and also asked me "would I be able to sing alone if other team members were to be busy." lets just say I hesitated too long. But overall it was short and simple. But he did talk alot. He was kind of funny and I noticed he was from Korea cause he spoke somewhat a little bit of english. but I could understand him well.

Interview Questions

• Can you sing by yourself for tips?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be prepared to sing a little because eventually its gonna come up as you will sing for tips Be realxed, confident and you should get the job. and also know that theres more to just scooping icecream and getting tips. Don't expect that thats all your going to be doing. Theres just more to it.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Fairfield, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was in highschool and I was looking for part-time job so that I can have money on the side. I applied for a team member position at Cold Stone online and heard back from the manager a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be Sociable and have an outgoing personality

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

The over all process took less than a week. I applied online and got a call a few days later to set up an interview the following week. Interview was one on one and was hired on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick and easy. I applied online and when I got there they made me fill out another application. The interview itself wasn't hard at all. They mainly asked me questions about how I would be getting there and about myself. They told me about how training would be at least 1-2 weeks, unpaid. Then if I wanted to continue with the job, they would see how to fit me into a schedule the fits both them and myself. Overall, the interview experience was decent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (El Centro, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was one on one, in store, only took about 15 mins. You go in, you tell the person working you're there for an interview, they go tell whoever is going to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite animal   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Bloomingdale, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, asked to come in for interview at my earliest convince. Asked me to redo the application. To me, it seemed like they were very unorganized and had unprofessional. When I called back to set up the interview, the person who answered the phone said to call the number that called me, and that was the number that called me.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that as a minor, you can't work many hours?   1 Answer