Coldwell Banker Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coldwell Banker Graphic Designer Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The actual interview went well and I prepared take-aways for them to have to review afterwards. They told me they would follow up in a few days to give me a status update. I sent a thank you email 24 hours after the interview. I didn't hear from them in a few days so I sent a courteous follow up email a week later to check in. Not only did they not respond to that but I never heard one word from them again which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional, especially after interviewing a candidate in person. I spent a lot of time and money preparing for the interview and they should have at least let me know the status of my candidacy. Unfortunately, I won't be applying to this company again because of the negative experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coldwell Banker

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Multi Step interview, first you meet with the management team and then they have you meet with the agents you will be working for. Very straight forward process, everyone in the office has a great laid back personality.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about prior experience in the real estate industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 interviews. Look to back up your experience, Great if you know someone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Back and forth once. They went up some, and offered more after a few months.