Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent Interview Questions

1.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an excellent experience. The interview answered all of my questions and offered up a considerable amount of information about her company. She also introduced me to new agents. Which allowed me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coldwell Banker

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The recruiter ask questions about my experience with my previous employer. What I look for in a broker. Went over the fees associated with working with the company. The benefits of working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewer only asked 2 or 3 questions. Most the time was spent going over what their company had to offer. If you are a first time agent, make sure the office your applying for doesn't only offer 100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

they will tell you anything you want to hear because as soon as you join they start making money out of you either way. Be prepared to pay for fees that you didn't even know they could charge you. The interviewer is another realtor who I believe gets some money when you join.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview... they want you to join their office because they will make money out of you one way or another. They have a commission base schedule but you ca negotiate with them. Either way they will take money and provide you with NOTHING!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

They try to make you feel like they don't need you, fact is they will HIRE ANYONE! You need to interview them ask questions make them give real answers. You will chat with the office manager who will make you feel like they are going to offer you so much more than any place else. They offer worthless training and that is IT! The rest you will pay for one way or another.

Interview Questions

• How many years I have lived in Austin.   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Interview

Interview was personable and low pressure. I learned a lot about the company and the level of professionalism and ethics expected from me. Very refreshing for a real estate company.

Interview Questions

• What don't you want in the company that you work for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a few compensation options to choose from.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Honolulu, HI) in January 2014.

Interview

very simple questions, just make sure that you let them know what your plans are ahead of you after you get hired. Knowing a second language definitively adds a lot of extra points to your interviewer so be sure to mention any.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to get into real estate?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

Spoke with office manager

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was through the company website. There was a simulation test with questions regarding real estate transactions and mortgage calculations. The simulation also included videos that you critiqued on whether or not the situation was handled properly and if it wasn't you were asked to explain what you would have done in that situation. Once the test was submitted and reviewed, I was contacted by the hiring manager and had a casual phone interview. It covered items like previous work experience and why you want to be a real estate agent. At the end of the phone interview an in person interview was scheduled for a few days later. It also was casual and friendly. I met the Managing Broker immediately after the in person interview and signed the papers to begin working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Since this is strictly a commission position, the hiring agent is more interested in how you present yourself and your personality so they can match you with the best Managing Broker for you to work with. So there were no hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a lot of room for negotiation. It is strictly a commission job, the commission is referred to as a split with the company. It is a tiered commission split where the more money the agent makes, the higher the agents percentage of the split is. You can ask the company to pay for your customized A-boards or customized business cards.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in June 2013.

Interview

E-mail contact, then phone call and set up appointment to meet

Interview Questions

• Probably the personality test   1 Answer