Coldwell Banker Real Estate Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coldwell Banker Real Estate Broker Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in October 2014.

Interview

Broker in charge was extremely professional and the interview was not at all just a sales pitch for Coldwell Banker. First I had to send my resume and then I was asked for an interview. Lots of questions about previous jobs and how I handled difficult times during my career.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe a time in my career where I made a mistake and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coldwell Banker

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

You show up to a conference room. You think they have their intelligence together- they don't. You think they are going to give you valuable advice to help you survive- they don't. They tell you the commission split. Then they go for a one on one with each candidate and you go through a low class interview process. The cliche about looks, status, etc all apply here. Literally don't value brains just appearances. Not intentionally- they unintentionally think that's important. Upon further scrutinization of their record I found out they hadn't sold anything significant. Disaster management.

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in September 2013.

Interview

need a washington brokers license. Managing broker discussed the costs for fees and services to join the local MLS. Also reviewed the benefits of Coldwell Bankers training, advertising and marketing materials available to new agents.

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in January 2008.

Interview

Looking for competitive people who are also personable and willing to do research on the market.