Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Interview Questions

Interviews at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

2.0

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I met with the hiring manager. He was very nice and talked about the benefits of working for the company. There is training available, not an ideal place for brand new agents. Brand recognition is a big plus for this company.   Answer Question

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in February 2016.

Interview

Everything was perfect! They didn't have me waiting long everyone was very professional! He was straight to the point and didn't beat around the bush with me let me know exactly what they expected from me

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Hartford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

Very organized and thorough

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in August 2014.

Interview

I had one interview with the managing broker. She wanted to make sure I was good with computers and that I had the availability, and hours expectations she was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What software are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Sales/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Various questions as they pertained to this job ie sales and presentation skills, dealing with different types of people and personalities, both by phone as well as in person.
    The ability to have a solid understanding of contract law

Interview Questions

• Overall experience, How too deal questions, the why questions Drug screen   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was casual and conversational. I was invited to the office to meet with the broker on site. We had a lovely conversation and she shared a lot about the office culture and more.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Discussed goals & territory. Regional manager was very informative and realistic in setting expectations. Didn't try to oversell or over promise. Went over comp plan & expectations and how the system works.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Was referred by an agent and had an interview with the manager as a result. The manager was very professional but very easy to speak to at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior work experiences. Why do you want a job in real estate.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy, they will hire almost anyone. Definitely interview in multiple offices, since the manager plays a big role in the type of environment in the office. See which best fits your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

very easy. called broker and was scheduled interview for a couple days after. sat down with assistant manager and was walked through company and comissions as well as how they operated. was hired on the spot as real estate they want as many agents as they want. very easy interview. asked if i had any questions and i told them i'd give them an answer in a couple days as i still had other interviews