Coleman Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coleman Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Coleman Research

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I connected with my now manager on LinkedIn and sent her my resume We had lunch together once I moved to the city, followed by an interview with the head of the Marketing department in the CRG office. I felt at ease and that the process was more of a back-and-forth exchange than me getting drilled with questions. It was definitely one of the more enjoyable interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with HR that lasted about 30 minutes. It was a standard behavioral interview. Then, they call you back and ask you in for an office interview with a few managers. These interviews lasted about a total of 1hr, 1hr 15. Standard interview questions that you should be able to answer if you go on their website and learn about what they do. Their website explains completely what they do, so make sure to pay attention when perusing their site.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

Interview was 30 min, no company overview, but asked for my 'about me' right away. Was brief in responses to my questions. Asked typical strengths and weakness question and what your work day looks like.
    Looking for personality fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe how we arrange client meetings and how we obtain clients (wanted detailed explanation of business model)   Answer Question