Coleman Research Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coleman Research Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter was extremely friendly and the questions were straightforward. She wanted to know my background and what I knew about the company and some basic career related questions. Overall the interview was what one would expect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

First applied online. There is a phone interview and video interview before you get invited to the office. I was rejected after going to the office. I don't want this job anyway because it's not really research. You will be finding experts for their clients to help them make investment decisions. To me, that is not research. In the office, you will meet a manager, two kids, and the training manager. The salary is also not on target with what I'm looking for. $36,000 is not very competitive. I made more than that at my last job. I am not sure why they rejected me but I know I'll get something better anyway.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of gas does the gas station pump a day? If you were a brand, what brand would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was very painless. I started with an in-person interview in coordination with a University career fair, then had a phone interview, and finally a series of Skype interviews. The interviewers asked a series of behavioral questions, and were interested in my extra curricular activities. Especially in the last round they really wanted to get to know me as a person to see if I would be a good fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if it became clear that a member of your team wasn't pulling their weight?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiters from the company reached out to me via LinkedIn. From there I had two phone interviews and then an in-person interview at the Raleigh office. The phone interviews lasted approximately 30 minutes to one hour and the in-person interview lasted between one to two hours. The phone interviews consisted mostly of company background and info and a brief question and answer time between myself and the recruiter. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with three project managers from different verticals for basic background and personal history as well as personality and behavior matching based on the position you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• If the client was interested in learning about Keurig what kind of experts would I put them in touch with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview took a few weeks. After submitting my application I was directed to record a video interview which was interesting and a little awkward because I have never completed one before. After the video I had two phone interviews before coming into the Raleigh office for an in-person interview. Everyone I spoke with was pleasant and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

You first have a phone screen followed by an in-person interview. You meet with pairs of mid-level researchers and the team lead. You then meet with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I learned about the position and what I knew about expert networks.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Approached me through school link. a week later was contact by email. Interview was straightforward and we went over the typical resume questions. The HR was really nice and talked about the basic job responsibilities.replied a week later about the decision.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next week asking me to complete an online interview. It wasn't a Skype interview; instead I had to record a 60 second video answer to a few questions online. They were pretty standard questions about non-technical stuff and I was allowed to re-record as many times as I wanted. The next day I got another email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was a pretty good dialogue. I learned a lot about Coleman and the nature of the job. I did a resume walk through and said how I would work through an example work situation. I think they were most interested in my foreign language skills and were hoping I would be able to make calls in German, which I can't yet. Sounds like they're expanding in Raleigh and have some good opportunities. I received an email the next week telling me that I was not going to be asked in for an in person interview.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website. I got an email two weeks later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral. Talk me through your resume, what is your biggest strength, etc... Then they asked me "If you had to find out information about the new iPhone without talking to Apple, who would you talk to?"

Interview Questions

• If you had to find out information about the new iPhone without talking to Apple, who would you talk to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one on campus, other on-site. The first interview was mostly behavioral with a brief, easy case, which I walked through with the interviewer. The Second interview consisted of a site visit, with three rounds of interviews, one walkthrough, but all incorporated behavioral elements. The interview process took about three hours total on-site, back-to-back-to-back interviews.