Coleman Research Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coleman Research Research Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person process. Met with various project managers/one other research associate who explained what the process was like going forward. All very easy and normal questions that didn't require much preparation -- behavioral and ethical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

Applied online and in about 2 weeks got an email saying I was selected for an online interview. Interview was on the computer and was just me recording answers to questions could redo the video before submitting it. Questions were easy behavioral questions mostly and I never heard back from them.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email to setup a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview lasted about 35 minutes, mostly about my resume and past experiences. It was clear to me early on that the salary requirement was not what I was looking for so I knew that I would not be pursuing another interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or surprising. Standard phone interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY).

Interview

First the HR Manager screened me over the phone. At the time I was distraught because it had been a month since I was last employed. After passing the phone interview, I was invited in to meet with 2 Research Managers, the Research Director and the Director of Account Management. Within a week, I had an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have negotiated a higher salary given prior experience, but did not at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of just going over resume and explaining interest in the company. The in office interview consisted of interviews with multiple senior members of the company. One person walked me through the process of what they do at Coleman research group, asking questions as they explained the process. The others mainly asked about previous experience and interest in the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview, which lasted about 20 minutes. I spoke about my background briefly, while my interviewer spoke about Coleman for the majority of the time. Seemed very important that I knew exactly what they do...apparently many do not when they interview.

Then I was called in for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by 3 different managers from different subject verticals for about 10-15 minutes each. Overall, not a bad interview. I thought all 3 went well.

The next week, I got the request to reach out to my references and then I got the offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

they look for candidates who can think on their feet and stay calm when faced with an unknown situation. some sales experience is helpful as a job requires heavy use of phone conversations.

Interview Questions

• how would you go about identifying who makes buying decisions at a retailer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very little negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

First interview - phone interview. Pretty straight forward questions, little detail about the company & the role though. Got an email about scheduling a phone interview. The interview itself was very much just "question and answer" type. There was some feedback and follow ups. It was not the hardest, but was somewhat tedious.

Interview Questions

• Your previous experience; why do you want to work in this role; Examples of problem solving from a previous role; Experience in Research   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied via their website after finding the job posting on indeed.co.uk. Received and email saying I was invited to an initial skype interview. Then few days after e-mail got a second interview with another Manager. Third interview was with a few research associates and the Director of EMEA department.

Interview Questions

• What are three reasons why you would be suited for this position?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2015.

Interview

Fair enough, straight forward, nothing really difficult. Two steps to the interview, an initial phone interview, then an one-on-one meeting. There could be extra interviews depending on the number of candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why Coleman? What do we do. Some real time projects and brain teasers.   Answer Question