Colgan Air Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgan Air Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Colgan Air

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgan Air (Newark, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Open house in a hotel. I was recommended by a friend. Was hired on the spot after speaking briefly with the HR person. We hit it off well. Eighteen people showed up and only eight were hired. We were finger printed on the spot. The people who were rejected were extreme hood rat types.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set hourly. Started at 18.50 PER FLIGHT HOUR. Thats when the door closes and opens on the A/C

Other Interview Reviews for Colgan Air

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgan Air.

Interview

Laid back in an office at the airport in New York. You are escorted to an area beyond TSA.
    There, you fill out the normal paper work for applying to a job. The person that interview me was very nice. They explained the position thoroughly and explained the training process.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness? Greatest Strength?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgan Air in November 2010.

Interview

I was the last of 35 or so applicants. The panel was exhausted and ready to get outta there. I was ampted up on coffee and rearing to land this job. Not a good mix and I failed. Too much raw, unfocused energy blew my chances of getting this job.

Interview Questions

• "She doesn't have any work experience. Why don't you have any work experience?"   1 Answer