Colgate-Palmolive Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Received a call from the HR manager to schedule an interview. Interviewed with three people including the hiring manager and HR manager. Process took about 2-3 weeks. Questions centered around previous experience with problem solving, using Excel, and my background overall. Each interview lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in September 2008.

Interview

I had 2 different inteviews. The first one was with Business Development Manager for Bulgaria - the woman was friendly, aked questions was about my previous work, education, motivation to work as sales analyst. The second interview - it was few weeks later, was with Sales Director for Adria. He asked my about my work experiance, why I'd like to quit working for my previous employee, why I'd like to join Colgate-Palmolive.
    The both interviews passed in friendly atmosphere. I have to mantioned here that I was recommended for this position from their previous colleague.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that this type of work will be inetersting and motivating for you having in mind the fact that you are working in another sphere at the moment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just got an offer, it was OK for me and I haven't negotiate.