Colgate-Palmolive Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.4

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

A very short phone interview with a recruiter. Scheduled via email through a school job board. Basic questions no star stories or behavioral questions. No case. Three or four questions after the walk me through your resume. Very loud typing. Didn't know many answers to specific Brand Management questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a HR telephone call which went for about 45 minutes. It was very conversational and I really enjoyed it. Opened with the classic 'Tell me about yourself' and then went into various aspects of the role. I asked questions about a few people I knew who worked there (and that she knew) and what opportunities are available.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed focused a bit more on 'big data' analytics than I originally expected. It's a core focus on my MBA and my summer internship before hand so was able to work through this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Heard about the interview from a headhunter and submitted my resume for consideration. I had a phone interview with an HR rep. It was a standard behavioral interview (i.e. Tell me a time when type of questions.) I was invited to HQ in NYC soon after. There were 8 candidates for 3 openings on various teams. Every candidate interviewed with 3 Marketers and 1 HR rep. My overall experience was great. All of the interviewers were very nice and the questions were straightforward. The best advice I can give to a potential interviewee is to remember to answer the interview questions in the standard STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a brand that does not compete in your current category that is not doing performing well and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2012.

Interview

3 interviews:
    - HR Step, where you describe your experiences
    - Manager step, basic interview with question aboutyourself and your experience
    - Practical test, case study about a product launch + Figure Analysis

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was about the analytical cas study about segmentation of the target.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Envoi du CV par mail.
    1. Entretien téléphonique (en français et anglais) de 30 min avec un Senior Brand Manager
    2. Cas pratique en anglais d'une heure à réaliser sur place + présentation des résultats du cas sur powerpoint puis échange avec 1 ou 2 Brand Managers.
    J'ai reçu une réponse positive deux heures après l'entretien.

Interview Questions

• Faites-moi parcourir votre CV ?
      Qu'avez-vous appris lors de votre précédente expérience professionnelle ?
      Présentez-vous en anglais.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

NB : Ils ne prennent que les stagiaires ayant déjà effectué un stage en FMCG.