Colgate-Palmolive Customer Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Customer Development Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Development Interview

Interview

The interview followed the STAR method and was very behavioral. There were two 45 minute interviews that took place at my university. The first was with 2 people in HR and the second was with a Customer Development Manager. The interviews asked the same questions. The manager's interview was a lot more conversational.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were forced to ask a lot of questions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Customer Development Interview

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting. Accepted via on campus recruiting.
    Single behavioral interview followed by a phone call signifying my offer.
    Also met interviewers at my school' career fair one month prior and attended their information session.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you worked in a team to accomplish a goal"   1 Answer

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very easy it took me 3 interviews with management team
    There is really not much I can say, it is typical for all multinational FMCG companies
    The interview process was nice and friendly

Customer Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in November 2011.

Interview

My situation was a little bit different than most, I was able to stumble across colgate-palmolive at an Career Fair and landed an interview for the next day. During the interview they presented a lot of situational questions (i.e. tell me about a time you faced a struggle in your professional life. How did you overcome this obstacle?) But other than that they just really want to get a feel for your personality and make sure that it fits in with the culture they have at Colgate-Palmolive. It's really important to have a lot of diverse experiences to talk about during the interview and engage them. Good luck to everyone, I hope this was helpful!

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to face a personal obstacle in your life. How did you over come this obstacle?   Answer Question
    • Most prevalent strength and weakness.   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to become part of the cpg (consumer packaged goods) industry?   Answer Question
    • What can you do for Colgate-Palmolive? -or- Why should I hire you?   Answer Question