Colgate-Palmolive Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Finance Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Applied through the college career center; received an email that requested for the phone screen after 1 week -
1 phone interview (With HR intern)

got invited for the in person interviews after 4 days -
3 in person interviews ( 2 with finance directors, 1 with HR)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Phone call with HR. Followed by three interviews at their HQ in New York City. Mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were very good, and knew the processes and culture at Colgate really well. They highlighted the goods and the bads of working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on campus and the first round was a phone interview. Not conversational at all, basically just ask and answer. It was about 15-20 mins but I felt it went very quick. The questions were all behavior questions, but some of my friends got accounting questions. I would say the interview was easy, but I was not well-prepared.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your teamwork?
      Have you used Excel in any of your intern? and describe?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

You see several people within the day. It usually lasts at least several hours. Depending on the position, the minimum number people you are being interviewed is about 5, sometimes 6 people. Do not expect an instant feedback as the company takes a very long time making a decision on hiring.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you have implemented something. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question