Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.9

Operator Technician Interview

Interview

Testing was very easy, they all sit and watch you ensuring you follow the directions given. So, if you can read and comprehend what was read as well as listen to the verbal directions, you pass. Doesn't mean you get an interview.

Interview Questions

• No questions. You are given tasks to complete with specific instruction.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

five people came in and had a talk with me includes intruduce to me what Colgate is and asked me several questions. then they left and a man came in with a questionary, he asked some questions listed on the questionary. They are all nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough sitution you met and tell me how you solved it..   Answer Question

Information Technology Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from a HR Rep at the company in response to my application for the position. It was a phone screen followed by in person interviews. I came in and met with three individuals from the HR department (who were very nice by the way) for the first interview. It was more of a conversation amongst the four of us as we talked about different scenarios I've been placed in and how I would or have handled the situation.

Following that I met with the Manager of my department and our dialog pretty much surrounded the technical aspect of the position and the role I would play. He asked questions on my experience and understanding of the subject matter as well as examples I can give from my previous experiences. I was then called back to meet with him again for a second interview but this time his boss sat in the interview and added his input.

Overall it was a pleasant opportunity to interview with this organization.

Interview Questions

• describe a task I failed at and what did I do after to learn from it   Answer Question

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR intern through email requesting a phone call the next day on a Friday. Although she was busy at the time she asked me to call her, the following Monday we spoke. I first had a brief phone interview regarding Colgate-Palmolive, my resume, and my experience. Later the same day, the interviewer called me to come in the following day for an hour and a half. I had three thirty minute interviews back-to-back. The first was with the HR intern and another woman from HR, and the second two interviews were two people interviewing me from the Production and IT team. Most of the questions were behavioral, but the technical questions did not apply to their area of work, so those were skipped. They were all very nice and very responsive to questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had difficulty working in a team.   Answer Question
    • In your school or work life, when do you feel the most satisfied and when do you feel the least satisfied?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through the company web site, the whole process, from applying to offering contract, took about 1 month. Colgate has a specific interview format/question and they prefer you to answer the question following STAR format

Interview Questions

• Give me an example that you experience a failure   Answer Question
    • Give me an example that you solve a problem with your colleagues/classmates   Answer Question
    • Give me an example that you use your creativity to influence a team   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

In my case, I was interviewed by a senior scientist. She only ask me questions about my background and things on my resume. The company culture seems really nice. The interview is really casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your background , what do you see yourself in 5 years,   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Brilliant experience. Interviewers seemed knowledgeable - not keen on nitpicking but on finding more about me in a fun and non-serious way. They focused on my future capabilities more than what I had already done.

Interview Questions

• My experience when I emerged as a true leader   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Asked one science technical question but that was about it. Met with the scientist and the managing director. the scientist mainly led the interview, and asked questions from a sheet of paper. Its very basic and they pretty much ask you to tie in how your previous worked applies to this role.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Scheduled an interview after college career fair, the process was easy they asked technical questions and behavioral question. The Interviewers were very nice and casual, it was not a stressful process.

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from the HR guys for scheduling an interview at the Piscataway campus. I was told who I would be interviewing. It was three seperate managers who I would potentially be working with and they all asked similar questions but they were from different parts of the department. Very friendly people and environment.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of the experience, tell us about a succesful/unsuccesful time working on a team. tell us about a time you improved an already made process   Answer Question