Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

In my case, I was interviewed by a senior scientist. She only ask me questions about my background and things on my resume. The company culture seems really nice. The interview is really casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your background , what do you see yourself in 5 years,   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Brilliant experience. Interviewers seemed knowledgeable - not keen on nitpicking but on finding more about me in a fun and non-serious way. They focused on my future capabilities more than what I had already done.

Interview Questions

• My experience when I emerged as a true leader   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Asked one science technical question but that was about it. Met with the scientist and the managing director. the scientist mainly led the interview, and asked questions from a sheet of paper. Its very basic and they pretty much ask you to tie in how your previous worked applies to this role.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Scheduled an interview after college career fair, the process was easy they asked technical questions and behavioral question. The Interviewers were very nice and casual, it was not a stressful process.

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from the HR guys for scheduling an interview at the Piscataway campus. I was told who I would be interviewing. It was three seperate managers who I would potentially be working with and they all asked similar questions but they were from different parts of the department. Very friendly people and environment.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of the experience, tell us about a succesful/unsuccesful time working on a team. tell us about a time you improved an already made process   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Rockville, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

4 different interviews with 2 video interviews. They ask about previous work history and don't like you to go into detail. It starts with an hour interview with HR over the phone and then they go into video interviews where you meet the DM and the account manager.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Columbia, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then was contacted by the recruited within hours. He set up a phone interview within a week and I had an offer within a month. It was an hour long phone interview about my own intern history. The recruiter was great he checked in with me weekly on updates about the interview process. There was a drug test after I submitted paperwork agreeing to the job for the summer. The drug test had options based on my location.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience? Would you be willing to go to 2 locations? Which is preferred?   Answer Question

Commercial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by a strange video format interview with HR. The video software was very dated (audio was on the phone and video on the computer), and required a set up interview with a Greenjob agent the day prior. Overall, the interview process was pretty streamlined, though. Really straight forward STAR technique interview questions. As it is a sales role, make sure to have some situations lined up that involve client-facing interactions and negotiation skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to ask for help in a work setting   Answer Question

Graduate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

applied online and got the phone screening, after a week, was invited to on site interview with the hiring manager and HR. Overall, they are pretty nice and the questions are typical interview questions. HR will have a list of questions that he keep writing notes on it, feels weird tho.

Interview Questions

• Hr asked most of the behavior questions and hiring manager will go through your working experience, why do you want to work here,   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY).

Interview

The standard process which brings HR, Two technical interview. They also do phone screening as well. They focus on behavior, communication and personal leadership skills. They also judge one's ability to work with others and how will i react under stress.