Colgate-Palmolive Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

tough interviewing for marketing position. lots of impromptu brand analysis questions and approach assessment questions. also usual crop of "tell me about a time" stuff. so come prepared with knowledge of brand elements, situational questions, attitude assessment questions and of course be prepared for the unknown. e.g. the first question they posed is why would i like to stay in new york (i didnt even want to but had to answer something asap).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2017.

Interview

Everything was ok. They gave me a few guestions about me and their company. They were polite, and handsome all the time. The office was so cute and place with very good location.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshoro (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Jamshoro (Pakistan)) in February 2017.

Interview

We had a one day test and interview session organized by our university for fresh graduates of 2016 . Colgate invited Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics, Industrial engineers. After the test was conducted short listed students were contacted for the first interview process which was going to held up in the university premises.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to alot of technical questions one of them included "Describe a time when you were able to improve upon the design that was originally suggested " and I have to answer from technial point of view.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 round process. Group discussion followed by personal interview. The questions asked were base on what you write in cv. Go thorough company website. I was asked mathematical questions too as I mentioned Maths Olympiad in my cv. So this is the extent of depthness which is followed in interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Bhubaneswar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds applied through college
    Aptitude test
    GD
    Interview Hr interview

There was a HR head and another Area manager present. Most of the shortlisting took place in the Aptitude round itself.