Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

One technical phone screen, and three interviews on site comprising of one HR interview, one behavioral and technical mixed interview, and one technical interview. Each interview was 30 minutes to an hour long.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two integer variables without creating a temporary variable?   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiter at career fair. Received a call the next week to setup up on-site interview. Went for two rounds of interviewing, first was technical and then behavioral. Each was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two variables in Java without creating temp variable?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Two rounds, first with hiring manager and former intern, second with area VP

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge/what management style do you prefer?   1 Answer

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

two managaer to one, lots of the same questions. thought went well, but no offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

Internal process including 1:1 interview with Human Resources. There would normally be a base of target selection criteria questions that would cover teamwork, technical skill sets and conflict resolution. This was not required in this interview as I was an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• What was the main reason for applying   1 Answer

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

I had applied through my college recruiting website earlier and recieved an invitation for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of two 1:1 interviews, one with the HR rep and the other with the Engineering Manager. The interviews were simple scenario questions, it was rather dry at some points though--especially with the HR rep. They were both basically trying to get through the questions they had on their paper and get answers for them written. The questions were mainly scenario questions "Tell me about a time you exhibited leadership in a team" etc. From what I gather they just want to see that you can work well with the rest of Engineers and that you can problem solve and think on your own. Just know your resume and have good stories to back up each of the scenario questions and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abuot about a time where you exhibited leadership in a team (paraphrased)   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where there was difficulty working with people and how did you overcome that (paraphrased also)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have yet to negotitate the offer. I didn't officially accept it yet but may if good terms can be negotiated.

Pilot Plant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Asked questions about yourself, what you do and why do you want to become it? The director usually comes and interviews students along with another person for 1:1 interviews. Very friendly people and want to see their interns learn. Just be positive and know what you are talking about because they can read off your face if you don't know what you're talking about.

GIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

consisted of one phone screen done by HR intern
    got called back for a "super day" on site
    met with 3 different groups of people and had 1 technical round and 2 non-technical rounds
    simple behavioral questions about leadership skills and participating in a team

they dont expect u to know everything but want to see your ability to learn.
    training is provided the first week you start internship.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation really.. they will increase your pay based on your education level. i saw no reason to negotiate.