Colgate-Palmolive Operator Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Operator Technician Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operator Technician Interview

Interview

Testing was very easy, they all sit and watch you ensuring you follow the directions given. So, if you can read and comprehend what was read as well as listen to the verbal directions, you pass. Doesn't mean you get an interview.

Interview Questions

• No questions. You are given tasks to complete with specific instruction.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume, was contacted for a phone interview. After completing the interview I was sent to take a mechanical skills test. Had to sign a confidentiality form so I can't describe the test but I will say it was unlike anything I have ever done before. However after I got over the initial phase of the test it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make decisions with little or no supervision.   1 Answer

Operator Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Initial e-mail contact, followed by telephone to set up an additional follow up brief phone interview. Resume update and review. Face to face interview, then a thorough background investigation. During the background phase a complete physical is required at a medical facility followed by a hearing test.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you believe you are suited for the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Operator Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in January 2007.

Interview

The first communication I had was a phone call after I applied online. Once I went through the phone interview, I was asked to come in for a computer test. There was about 30 other people who was there and took the computer test with me. The test consisted of questions on problem solving, working as a team, and following directions. After that, I recieved another phone call to come in for a 3rd interview. This one consisted of a exercise of putting an item together by yourself. You were timed and had specific directions to go by. You also had to check the certain parts for tolerances. Then I was contacted again by phone and asked to come in for a 4th interview. This time it was group exercise. The groups consisted of 4 people and you were asked to follow some written directions in which you and your group were to simulate a manufactoring process. After the exercise each person was asked to provide feedback on how the exercise went and what could be changed to make the process better. About 2 weeks later a recieved a job offer in the mail and was asked to either accept the job or decline the job. The letter had to be mailed back to the company and then you were contacted and told when you were to start training and all the other info.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are better suited to the job in which you applied than every other person that has applied?   Answer Question