Colgate-Palmolive SAP Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive SAP Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

two managaer to one, lots of the same questions. thought went well, but no offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

2 day process-
    Day 1: Aptitude on cocubes.com. Fairly easy test with 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. Results are declared after 2 hrs. Shortlisted candidates are then divided in batches of 5-8 people for Group discussion. Again Group discussion is easy if you have fairly good oratory skills. Just show them you are a team leader.

Day 2: Technical and HR interview: 15-20 students are called for interviews. Job profile, Hr questions, question on ERP. They select about 10-12 candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, ERP related questions, Final year project.   Answer Question

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

You are interviewed by people who has no idea about job role at all. So be ready to talk lot general phrases, they surely understand them. Use current buzzwords, agile, utilization, effective teamwork....