Colgate-Palmolive Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate-Palmolive Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Presentation+individual interview, very standard behavioral questions. It took two months between applying online and HR phone interview and another 2-3 weeks before HR contacted me for an on-site interview. But I appreciated HR provided me feedbacks on the interview results. Overall, my interview experience is nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

It seems quite complex, having been, most recently on the side of the Interviewer. It seems that we require quite a large number of face to face or phone interviews after a lengthly resume weeding process. After the individual is chosen, then HR has the task of interviewing more and giving an offer. After this it seems that there is a background check (becoming quite stringent), a physical, and a small mountain of paperwork. This takes up to 8 weeks or more before you will be able to start.

Interview Questions

• I would say that we ask very typical interview questions, and that all of them, barring personal questions, are difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for my current postion