Collabera Associate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collabera Associate Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Very informal, more about the sociability than content. They wanted to see if I was social and outgoing more than my strengths and experience. The in office interview was quite simple, very short and to the point. I felt rushed out of the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Denver, CO).

Interview

I got recruited by someone on Linkedin who called me (first interview) to discuss my interests and then set me up with a first-round interview with the CEO of the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1: phone screen/ interview with Lead Corporate Recruiter
    2: in person interview with Sales Manager
    3: lunch with sales manager
    4: phone call with Operations Manager
    5: in person interview with Operations Manager

I liked Collabera at first. They seemed more personable/professional than most staffing firms. However, after over a month of interviews, my recruiter never even called to tell me I didn't get the job. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and we spoke on the phone after connecting on LinkedIn. I then came in for an in person interview. I met the team and they were all very welcoming and passionate about their jobs. I asked them a ton of both professional and personal questions because they all started in the role I was interviewing for so I really enjoyed asking them why they chose this career path. It was nice to see that they are all very close and help each other at the job. They then showed me the office and my recruiter told me about when I should expect next steps.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Very easy phone screening. Meeting with office director is very focused on questions about the position. Lunch with Director is very conversational. Phone call with regional director is not difficult, he is just hard to read.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not well organized. Upon my first interview my recruiter has either not told them I was coming or they were not prepared because I didn't have the interview with who I was originally told. Throught conversation I found that I was talking to a Account Manager that told me verbatim that he had not seen my interview, nor knew my name. I was asked to come back for another interview then never heard back from the company and found out that my recruiter had accepted my position and completely forgot to contact me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

The first interview consisted of my personal background with getting more insight on the company and the position. The hiring manager was very friendly and I encountered a few other employees that provided good insight as well.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite school group that I was a part of and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter, then had an in-person interview. Overall, very easy. The in-person interview was very disorganized and unprofessional. The woman I was supposed to meet with came in for 5 minutes, and they just kept sending in other employees who had no idea how to interview. Did not get a proper interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Collabera is broken down into 3-4 interviews. Although I really enjoyed meeting everyone, my overall experience was extremely disappointing. The interview was very personal and vague. With that said, I was never asked to elaborate on my past experience besides just basic questions that she asked me (for ex: have you ever cold called?). I did not get the job because I "did not have enough experience." This was disappointing considering they did not ask me to go into depth on my past experiences at all. Be prepared to be forward because if not they will sit there and have surface-level conversation with you and consider it an "interview."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Herndon, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then a more in-depth phone screen with recruiter, finally in-person interview. The phone screenings with the recruiter were amazing. She really sold me on the job just through the phone. I was offered a in-person interview. When I got to the interview the interviewer was wearing sweats and unprofessional clothes. She seemed like she was over interview right when she saw me. When we sat down she jumped right in but didn't want to hear about my background or past experience. They were very personal questions and she came off kind of rude when I didn't want to immediately give my whole life story. She would also cut me off sometimes mid-sentence. The interview was literally 20 min and I was over it midway when she started being rude. I knew walking out that Collabera was not for me it. My recruiter was amazing though I can't emphasize that enough. The office was just not a welcoming atmosphere.