Collabera Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Usually two to thee rounds. Relatively normal interview process. First I did a phone screen with a corporate recruiter. Spoke about work experience, education, goals etc. Then I had two in person interviews the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want go into IT Staffing?   1 Answer

Administration & Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email from Collabera to interview if interested in the position opening up in my area. I got the details and went to interview with the person in charge of that client. When I arrived I met with a different person than I was supposed to. The overall interview went really well and I thought for sure that I would get a call that week to move forward with the job. No such luck. They completely dropped the ball. I emailed my 5 references as requested the day of the interview, never got any kind of response back. I called the next day to follow up and couldn't get anyone I need to speak to on the phone. A week went by and I continued to follow up even though I never heard back from either person. Finally after 3 weeks of nothing I speak with the initial contact person who tells me that "the job and position I was interviewed for is on hold until further notice." So, I think that if they had known that why didn't someone follow up with those who interviewed for the position?? That's horrible Job Recruiter ethics! I have never had such difficulty just checking on status of a job I was interested in through ANY of the local recruiter offices, such as Manpower or Friday's Staffing.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were standard questions, nothing unique or difficult.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable phone screen interview! I began with a phone screen interview that lasted with the recruiter for about 20 minutes. I was then passed along to speak with the hiring manager which lasted about an hour long over the phone. After about a day or two I was invited to come into the enterprise office and meet with two other managers. The interview lasted about two hours and was very direct. No behavioral or personality assessments. The managers were straight to the point in what they looked for and asked about my previous experience. It took about three days after the in person interview until I received my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated initiative and took the lead in a group project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation