Collabera Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with 3 different people. All were super nice people. They made me feel comfortable and were a great resource of information. Allowed time for me to ask questions and wanted to make sure I was a fit for the company rather than just another employee working a day job.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

the hiring process consisted of 3 interviews, all in one day without notice. the people i interviewed with asked repetitive questions and did not work in my field or were my managers.

after interviewing me and waiting almost 2 weeks, when offered the position, they said the only way i can accept is if I GIVE MY PRESENT EMPLOYER 2 DAY NOTICE AND CAN START IMMEDIATELY.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience? do you have a 4 year degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

KNOW YOUR WORTH, STICK TO YOUR WORTH. i was nickel and dimed down to basically nothing because of this companies core values and unfair work ethics. the company is very unfair, and wants a top notch employee with various experience but wants to pay entry level/paid internship base pay. wait for a better offer, do not recommend.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

So the recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview with a director. The director never called so the recruiter set up a face to face. Once again the director got caught up. The recruiter told me he will reschedule. I wanted nothing to do with Collabera after that! Why would I want to work for a place who's director can't keep commitment.

Senior Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews came first with HR and then the hiring manager (Vice President). Then Skype video interviews with HR, hiring manaher and Executive VP. This was followed-up with a trip to corporate paid by Collabera for interviews with HR, VP, Executive VP and CEO.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter and was asked to set up a time to have a phone interview with a recruiter from the local office. In this phone interview the recruiter continuously interrupted me while I was answering the questions she asked me. It was extremely rude and very unprofessional. We set up a time for me to come in and speak with the regional director. I came in for my interview and met first with 2 recruiters. They seemed very uninterested and were both on their computers the whole time. The first question they asked me was where else I had been applying and specifically asked names, which was extremely unprofessional to ask within the first minute of meeting someone. After about 5 minutes they went to go "find" the regional director. The recruiter came back and said he had stepped out and that I should come back in to the office another time when he was back in the office. That was it. No apology or sorry for your time spent coming in here, aka biggest waste of my time. They didn't even get up to walk me to the door. Overall an EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude staff and unwelcoming environment. I would never recommend this company to anyone after these experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided. Had three people interview me during visit to site. I suggest you sell your experience with people the most, and why this job is right for you. Very excited and down to earth recruiters, appreciate honesty and being direct. Technical experience not required or asked about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in recruiting? Why here at Collabera?   Answer Question