Collabera Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Collabera Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Opportunity for a contract position at Capital One as a Systems Integrator. They vetted me very thoroughly, submitted me for the position. Once I was shortlisted, they worked very diligently to insure the client interview went well. I appreciate the effort that Collabera made to insure this opportunity was not missed.

Interview Questions

• My background / experience working to integrate systems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the client at their site and was interviewed by the two lead developers. They asked a lot about my MVC experience and quizzed me on some C# and ASP.NET stuff, fairly detailed. I can't recall the specific questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my ASP.NET MVC experience, since they didn't have anyone with that skillset and it was required for the project.   1 Answer

Consultant Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Three round interview process. First one, on the phone with a corporate recruiter. Second one, On the phone with your reporting manager. Third one, a face to face with the reporting manager and the national account manager. During the phone screening with the corporate recruiter they are basically seeing if you can hold a conversation and what you know about working with people and building relationships. The second one with your reporting manager is to get a jist of your personality and experience and your interest level. The third interview with the NAM and Reporting manager you have a very traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it? Why would you be a good fit for this position? What are your strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer