Collabera Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

SCAM! They ask for your address, DOB, SSN, etc.
    Never provided them.

"Technical" persons and "recriuiters" with strong Indian accent, I could barely understand them.

They scheduled a "technical screening" over the skype. "It's necessary for contracting positions". Ok.
    They realized that they need my video as well. Ok, great, rescheduled.

And the next day they said "the video is too slow". Proceeded without it. And after 5 minutes the person just suddenly hung up. And rejected the call back.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

phone interview followed by in person interview. questions were mostly questions on previous project and few sql queries.Data mining and warehousing experience is a plus.Not quite hard to crack.There was no room for salary negotiaion.

Project Manager Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview with Collabera as much as their "technical contact" with thick India accent cut me off quickly during our call after receiving my resume, saying that he had to go and would call me back. He called me back after 8pm, but I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. We spoke briefly over the phone eventually. Then a woman from the S.F. office emailed me a couple days later asking if we could meet for lunch to talk about the Collabera process. She told me that the technical guys were all calling from India, which was why they called at night. She said she needed to improve that communications and emailed other contracts she wanted to represent me for, but then she completely stopped replying to my emails requesting follow up. I received READ receipts from her email address and verified she still worked there. Since they are in a people business, this is unacceptable. Months earlier I was called by Collabera to provide a work reference for a colleague--also by a guy with a thick accent I could barely understand and even though my colleague had already started the contract. I gave a few easy, quick reference points to this recruiter over the phone, but he asked if I would write it up, and send it to him in email. I said "no, I'll repeat it for you to write down." I should have known from that experience that they would be bad news. Of all the recruiters out there, I've at least received replies from them when I've asked about status, but to receive nothing from a friendly, American woman I met for lunch is really bad. No job seeker should be treated with such disrespect. What's her role at Collabera, anyway? I will never again waste my time or energy applying for any jobs through Collabera and will never recommend them. They are true coin-operated head hunters at a labor body shop.

Interview Questions

• Do you have strong mobile application experience at a bank?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with the end client went well. After long wait I got the interview scheduled.
    Once done with my Phone screen other phase went really fast.The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided.